- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Many people believe that home insurance does not cover acts of God. But the fact is that acts of God are covered under home insurance. Section 1 of a home insurance policy generally covers fire and other allied perils such as floods.
Hemant G. Contractor, Chairman, PFRDA, talks to Money Today about making the National Pension System more attractive, among other things.
While builders give a whole long list of reasons for these delays, in the end the burden is borne by buyers. So, it's up to them to do due diligence before buying.
Experts say it is the right time for end users to get into the market as buyers may get a good deal due to low demand.
Calculate the discount as a percentage of the cost. Only if the discount is significant should you go for it.
- Bank of Baroda's merger with Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank: New entity to be operational from April 1
- RCom to exit telecom fully to focus on realty: Anil Ambani
- OVL to exit Kazakhstan's Satpayev oil block
- Iceland's WOW air offers Rs 13,499 fare for flights from Delhi to US, Canada
- World's first hydrogen train is here! It emits only water and steam, is pollution-free
- Sony launches Master Series A9F with Acoustic Surface Audio technology
- WhatsApp's new feature will make texting in the dark much easier on the eye
- Xiaomi makes a mockery of iPhone prices, sells products in bundles at same cost
- OnePlus to launch smart TV, will compete with Xiaomi, Samsung
- Samsung's exploding phone nightmare is back; Galaxy Note 9 burns in woman's purse