In line with benchmark indices the broader markets also settled in red, with mid cap and small cap indices falling as much as 1.03 per cent and 0.58 per cent, respectively.
Prices are unlikely to rise and interest rates are under control. It makes sense to buy a house in 2019.
Investors are putting their money into equity funds, but navigating a volatile market will require caution and understanding. Here is what you can expect in 2019.
Expect more customer-centric products such as covers for HIV and mental illness. Plus, technology will make processes much smoother and stress-free.
UPI has been the biggest game changer in the digital payment space, but new channels could be rolled out in the new year.
Why it makes sense to take the plunge and buy a house.
Overexposure to realty will affect the Parashar family's liquidity, says Lovaii Navlakhi, Founder-CEO of International Money Matters.
Gold has time and again proven itself to be a safe haven. It makes sense to make it a part of the portfolio in spite of not-so-great returns.
Transaction innovations, faster processing and likelihood of lower interest rates will work in favour of borrowers
Property auctions are largely attended by investors and speculators, so an individual buyer must do the due diligence properly
We bring you funds which have given highest returns consistently and how to gain from them.
- FCC rejects ZTE request to reverse US national security threat designation
- 10-year jail term, cancellation of marriage: Key details of UP's 'love jihad' ordinance
- Bank employees to join trade unions' all-India strike on November 26
- Two friends' one-stop plasma therapy portal for COVID-19 patients
- Tata Motors share rises 3% after CLSA retains buy call
- Airtel, Jio, Vi prepaid plans with 2GB daily data, unlimited calling and SMS benefits under Rs 500
- Oppo Reno 5 series tipped to sport Snapdragon 765G, Dimensity 1000+ chipsets
- Twitter to start verifying accountsfrom 2021
- WhatsApp message claiming government will pay Rs 1,30,000 as COVID fund is fake
- Vivo V20 Pro tipped for December 2 launch: Everything we know so far