When V. Jayaprakash, 44, was driving down to work on his two-wheeler, somebody suddenly cut across the road, forcing him to brake hard. But in avoiding the person, Jayaprakash’s vehicle skidded and he fell and broke his nose.
Corporate Head Ramesh Khanna, 58, (name changed) plans to retire by 2008, but with a current expense of around Rs 12 lakh, his corpus is a wee-bit short.
The coming festive season promises to be a good season for new car buyers. How to find the best deals.
ULIPS are growing in popularity as they are more profitable for insurance companies. New insurance schemes are being launched regularly.
With the BSE sensex soaring past 17,000, the market is on a roll. Predicting where it will go seems to be futile as foreign inflows continue to prop up the stock market.
Good news for direct investors in MFs, courtesy SEBI.
Some sectors have underperformed, but are bouncing back. Where to find undervalued gems.
- Karnataka bandh today: What's open, what's closed
- COVID-19 update: 36,000 new cases, 512 deaths in 24 hours; recovery rate 94.28%
- Canada's stand on farmers' protests 'nothing but hypocrisy': BJP
- Trump administration puts visa restrictions on more Chinese officials, citizens
- Farmers' protest: Deadlock on as protestors call for 'Bharat Bandh' on Dec 8; key highlights
- Facebook's Oversight Board looks into hate post from India against Macron
- Apple faces fresh lawsuits in Europe for iPhone slowdowns asking for over Rs 1,600 crore compensation
- Hybrid cloud helps boost performance, manage speed, security: IBM's Viswanath Ramaswamy
- Realme Buds Air 2, Buds Q 2 get certified, likely to launch soon
- Google Pixel XE live photos leak, reveal key details