Share price of Kotak Mahindra Bank fell up to 5.01% to Rs 1,610 compared to the previous close of Rs 1,697.80 on BSE. The large cap stock opened 0.76% or 13 points higher at Rs 1,710 on BSE
BT honours rising stars and women who made a mark in business
- Lessons for drying India in water-surplus Israel
- GMR Infra bounces back with two turnaround deals
- India's priority should be H1N1 virus, say health experts
- Health Ministry springs into action after swine flu scare at Supreme Court
- Biz EOD: Donald Trump's Harley jibe; swine flu scare; Melania's 'happiness class'
- Huawei unveils Mate Xs with 8-inch folding display
- OnePlus 7T vs iQOO 3 vs Realme X50 Pro: Dilemma of excess?
- European Commission asks staff to delete WhatsApp and other chat apps, move to Signal for better security
- Amazon Fab Phones fest: Discountson iPhone 11 Pro, OnePlus 7T Pro and others
- Realme to launch Realme Band on March 5, smartwatch also in the works