- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
There’s a new leader in the Indian tyre market. Raghupati Singhania, Vice Chairman and Managing Director, JK Tyres, recently acquired Tornel, a Mexican tyre maker with an installed capacity of 6.6 million tyres, for Rs 270 crore.
Kapil Dev must have been a satisfied man when the breakaway Indian Cricket League (ICL) successfully got underway on November 30 in Panchkula near Chandigarh.
He is widely regarded as the most powerful minister in Manmohan Singh's Cabinet and he is Congress President Sonia Gandhi's chief trouble- shooter.
The Ranbaxy MD and CEO has made six global acquisitions last year and has already become a major thorn in the flesh of European and US drug companies.
For R.S. Sharma, 56, who recently took over as CMD of ONGC, the appointment was as challenging as finding oil.
The highest paid actor in the country, his pay cheque per movie, at Rs 25 crore plus a share of the revenues, puts him well ahead of his peers in Bollywood.
- Modi government passes ordinance to ban unregulated deposit
- Pulwama attack: Pakistan feels the pinch as India bans entry of trucks at Wagah border
- Monetary Policy Committee minutes indicate beginning of a rate cut cycle: Analysts
- Chanda Kochhar's fall from grace-here is how she was caught, step by step
- Pulwama attack: Security tightened across Mumbai railway stations over terror threat inputs
- Donald Trump goofs up, again? Wants 6G network when 5G still to be in place
- Realme 3 to launch in India on March 4; here're the details
- Ranveer Singh thinks Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 is 'sexy' and 'you'll know it' on Feb 28
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey won't face Indian parliamentary panel on Feb 25
- Samsung Galaxy S10 models to be manufactured in India, priced starting Rs 55,900