- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
There’s a new leader in the Indian tyre market. Raghupati Singhania, Vice Chairman and Managing Director, JK Tyres, recently acquired Tornel, a Mexican tyre maker with an installed capacity of 6.6 million tyres, for Rs 270 crore.
Kapil Dev must have been a satisfied man when the breakaway Indian Cricket League (ICL) successfully got underway on November 30 in Panchkula near Chandigarh.
He is widely regarded as the most powerful minister in Manmohan Singh's Cabinet and he is Congress President Sonia Gandhi's chief trouble- shooter.
The Ranbaxy MD and CEO has made six global acquisitions last year and has already become a major thorn in the flesh of European and US drug companies.
For R.S. Sharma, 56, who recently took over as CMD of ONGC, the appointment was as challenging as finding oil.
The highest paid actor in the country, his pay cheque per movie, at Rs 25 crore plus a share of the revenues, puts him well ahead of his peers in Bollywood.
- Karan Adani, Ananya Birla feature on Forbes India's 'tycoons of tomorrow' list
- Dewan Housing Finance stock reverses course, closes 23.49% lower
- Soon, Google will be able to 'answer questions before being asked'
- India one of the lowest-ranked countries in air safety; falls behind Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan
- Bigg Boss Season 12: How much money are the contestants earning?