- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The Chairman of the $41-billion Aditya Birla Group, Kumar Mangalam Birla, recently entered into an agreement with Jaypee Group to acquire its 22.4 million tonnes of cement capacity assets.
Having seen various ups and downs in his life, Sahara Group founder, Subrata Roy, has decided to write his life experiences from within the walls of Tihar jail.
Newsmakers: Featuring Sudheendra Kulkarni, Angus Deaton, Dilip Chenoy and others.
Newsmakers: Featuring Vinita Gupta, Ashish Bahuguna, Rohit Ohri and others.
Newsmakers: Featuring Ratan Tata, Lalit Modi, Rahul Yadav, Mukesh Ambani and YC Deveshwar
She is the ultimate comeback heroine. Whenever political pundits have written her off, Jayalalithaa Jayaraman has managed to bounce back from the brink.
The top-deck shuffle at the largest e-commerce marketplace Flipkart has got everyone talking.
Newsmakers: Featuring Jack Dorsey, Mukesh Ambani, Sanjiv Kapoor and others.
Newsmakers: Featuring Nana Patekar, Cyrus Poonawalla, NR Narayana Murthy, Nandan Nilekani and others
Newsmakers: Featuring Sundar Pichai, Subrata Roy, Lalit Modi, Anand Piramal, Yusuffali M.A. and Harsh V. Lodha.
Newsmakers: Featuring Amitabh Bachchan, N.R. Narayana Murthy, Ginni Rometty, Kim Ki-Wan, C. Sivasankaran
When Microsoft reshuffled its executive ranks recently, the departure of Stephen Elop, who had quit Microsoft to become the CEO of Nokia, did not come as a surprise.
Featuring: Nita Ambani, Yash Birla, Subrata Roy and Pradip Baijal.
People in news: Ashok Trivedi, Sunil Wadhwani, Hugo Barra, Rishad Premji and more.
- International airline Cathay Pacific misspells its own name on plane, returns aircraft for repainting
- Two helicopters of Kingfisher Airlines auctioned for Rs 8.5 crore
- Yoghurt contains more sugar than soft drinks
- Ola's Chetan Bhagat campaign backfires, users threaten to use Uber
- IndiGo plane suffers tyre burst, makes emergency landing at Ahmedabad
- OnePlus 6T is officially an Amazon exclusive and it may be coming sooner than expected
- HMD Global's Nokia 6.1 Plus to go on sale today via Flipkart
- Xiaomi Mi A2 Red edition to go on sale today via Amazon, mi.com
- China asks India to provide 'level playing field' for its firms in 5G trials
- Apple CEO Tim Cook defends pricing of new iPhones, says it's worth the money