- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The Department of Telecom has cleared TRAI’s proposals to allow active infrastructure sharing between telecom service providers
The Department of Telecom is busy sortingoutthe spectrummuddle. To begin with, it has rejected the claim by CDMA operators that GSM players were hoarding spectrum.
The government wants to make its New Pension Scheme (NPS) more inclusive.
The commerce ministry is busy trying to resolve the SEZ imbroglio in Goa.
SEBI is making renewed efforts to crack down on the menace of insider trading.
The government is making efforts to simplify norms for mergers. Under a new proposal, companies may be exempt from seeking High Court sanctions.
The pronounced stock market volatility has jolted SEBI into action. It plans to review the risk management framework for derivatives.
The Ministry Of Chemicals And Fertilisers is gearing up for a substantial increase in the fertiliser subsidy bill in 2008-09.
The government might soon review the 5,000 hectre cap on multi-product SEZs.
The government is planning more sops for exporters. It is now contemplating devising a mechanism to enable exporters to invoice their orders in rupees.
Finally, TRAI has decided to do away with the Access Deficit Charge (ADC), a levy paid by private players to BSNL for providing services in the rural areas.
After several years of discussions with the Chinese, the government recently admitted that it was contemplating an India-China Free Trade Agreement (FTA).
- Thugs of Hindostan Box Office collection Day 9: Aamir Khan-starrer continues to lose steam in its second week
- US firm names Noida-based IT consultancy in Rs 14 crore fraud
- Trai seeks public view to make paper telephone bill optional
- New RBI window may not increase credit to NBFCs: Report
- Mercedes-Benz launches new CLS; price starts at Rs 84.7 lakh
- Paytm emerges as top finance app in Canada thanks to cashback schemes
- Xiaomi is the leader of the pack in India with market share of 27.3% in Q3
- Not just strangers, people from own social circle can bully online, finds survey
- Now, save contacts without phone numbers, thanks to WhatsApp's QR code!
- Google launches Night Sight for Pixel 3, 3XL