The disinvestment department will provide information needed by market participants on forthcoming, current and post public offers.
We takes a tour of India’s largest onshore oilfield in Rajasthan’s Barmer district as it goes into production.
From mining to real estate to stock market, NRIs are keen to invest in India. Can the government seize the moment?
At a business plan contest in Chennai, participants whip up innovative ideas, but fall short on pitching it right.
N. Madhavan travels to Perambalur district of Tamil Nadu to check out how BT cotton has changed the lives of farmers there.
Reeling from an onslaught by the Taliban and crippled by an electricity crisis, businesses in Pakistan are forced to survive in a world fraught with risk and uncertainty.
Shrimp and prawn farming, once big business in Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh, is on the verge of collapse. But the White Prawn may herald a new boom.
- Biz EOD: 11.62 lakh new jobs in Nov; GDP downside risks continue; L&T Q3 profit rises 15%
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi pitches '3 T strategy' to boost economic diplomacy
- GST return: Now taxpayers can file GSTR-3B returns in staggered manner
- This Puducherry-based startup wants to help people to live a sustainable life
- SBI Life Insurance Q3 profit jumps 47.5% to Rs 390 crore
- iPhone 9 launch in March highly possible, Apple to start making them from February
- Galaxy Note 10 Lite launched: Check out price, specifications, features
- India wants to identify fliers using face ID while Google CEO seeks temporary ban on face recognition AI
- After Poco decides its future, Poco F1 starts getting Android 10 update finally with MIUI 11
- Sony Walkman comes back: It runs on Android, supports fast charging and comes with Wi-Fi