Big Bazaar is going out of its way to make small-town consumers feel comfortable with the beast called modern retail, discovers.
India’s first mobile court begins with high expectations and, surprisingly, meets them as well.
- Making India $5 trillion economy by 2024 'difficult, not impossible': Nitin Gadkari
- ED names ex-BPSL CMD Sanjay Singal as mastermind of bank loan fraud
- Lupin receives 5 observations from USFDA for Vizag facility
- Piyush Goyal proposes Tejas-like compensation for delayed freight delivery
- ED attaches assets worth Rs 204 crore belonging to ex-BSPL CMD Sanjay Singal
- Xiaomi spins off POCO as an independent brand
- Xiaomi to launch Mi Mix Alpha with wrap-around display in India soon
- Microsoft introduces Math Solver app, uses AI to solve problems
- IT spending to reach $3.9 trillion in 2020 globally: Gartner
- Oppo F15 launched in India today; here's price, specifications, offers