- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
No-frills is passe. Thanks to rising incomes, Indians are now opting for more feature rich, safer and powerful cars.
With occupancy hitting a decade high, hoteliers believe an upturn is in sight; but the early signs are far from conclusive.
The meetings, incentives, conventions and exhibitions segment in the hospitality sector is growing fast in India, but still has a long way to go.
Good times are back in the domestic steel industry. But it needs to correct its shoddy record on greenfield projects to achieve its true potential.
Secondary steel output could be driven by recycled scrap.
Technology has the potential to reshape India's healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors.
Margin erosion and regulatory hurdles are hitting Indian pharma companies hard in their biggest market.
Indian pharma companies are facing strong headwinds, but they are also exploring every new opportunity to ensure a quick recovery.
Hotel room aggregators are doing much more than selling room inventory.
The hospitality industry remains optimistic about the future, despite the hiccups during GST implementation.
SAIL has turned around after 10 consecutive quarters of losses. But it needs to do much more to stay relevant in future.
JSW Steel and Tata Steel are fighting to claim the top slot by building new capacities and scooping up sick assets.
Private hospitals, offering quality healthcare, are proliferating in Tier-II and Tier-III towns.
India is importing less pharmaceutical raw materials from China, but the Chinese challenge is far from over.
- Thugs of Hindostan Box Office collection Day 9: Aamir Khan-starrer continues to lose steam in its second week
- US firm names Noida-based IT consultancy in Rs 14 crore fraud
- Trai seeks public view to make paper telephone bill optional
- New RBI window may not increase credit to NBFCs: Report
- Mercedes-Benz launches new CLS; price starts at Rs 84.7 lakh
- Paytm emerges as top finance app in Canada thanks to cashback schemes
- Xiaomi is the leader of the pack in India with market share of 27.3% in Q3
- Not just strangers, people from own social circle can bully online, finds survey
- Now, save contacts without phone numbers, thanks to WhatsApp's QR code!
- Google launches Night Sight for Pixel 3, 3XL