Thermal power projects are staring at a bleak future as renewables surpass them in capacity addition.
How India is creating infrastructure for the future.
The government's plan to revive airports and subsidise fares, to take flying to the masses, is riddled with problems.
The transition to a cashless economy requires building a safe and secure payment infrastructure.
Small businesses rise up to the challenges of stiffening competition, increasing costs and slowing export markets.
India is keen to become a power major but its existing power grid requires a massive overhaul.
A motley group of emerging infrastructure companies has seen rapid growth in recent years.
Several government steps over the years have made digital payments affordable.
These less-discussed applications of fintech can transform microloan pricing and personal finance, leading to fair lending and wider inclusion
- OPEC+ nears compromise on oil policy for 2021
- US Senate approves bill eliminating per-country limit on H-1B work visas
- "Alarm bells should be ringing": Anand Mahindra on China's role in Honeygate
- Get investors' consent for winding up 6 MF schemes: SC tells Franklin Templeton
- SEBI awaits BSE's reply on Future-Reliance deal before go-ahead
- Don't watch Netflix in HD if you want to save the planet, say scientists
- Two MacBook 2021 models to sport mini LED screens, says Apple analyst
- Airtel, Jio, Vi prepaid plans with up to 12GB data under Rs 100 to consider for Netflix Streamfest
- Nikon F6 AF 35mm film SLR camera is officially discontinued
- PUBG Mobile India release could be delayed, makers waiting for govt's nod