In the past four years, its revenues have grown by 250 per cent and were $30 million in 2014/15, says Narayanan Ramanathan, Chief Executive of San Engineering and Locomotive.
Nitin Fire Protection Industries plans to achieve the target by growing organically and also by acquiring companies in the Gulf, Europe and Africa.
State-run HSCC has managed to successfully crack a sector primarily dominated by private players.
- Biz EOD: Recession hits India; big news for Ola, Uber; Flipkart bests Amazon in festive sales
- UNDP Accelerator Lab India launches GRID to foster inclusive development
- India's GDP contracts 7.5%, sequential growth at new high of 23.2%
- COVID-19 vaccine: What is emergency authorisation and why it is not for the masses?
- MSMEs to form up to 40% of India's GDP in 5 years: Nitin Gadkari
- Facebook's cryptocurrency Libra to launch as early as January
- Government sets up committee to launch desi Amazon
- Mysterious Realme phone spotted with 5000mAh battery on FCC: Could it be Realme C19?
- Airtel, BSNL, JioFiber broadband plans offer up to 300 Mbps speed at Rs 1499, which is better?
- Huawei P50 series phones to feature futuristic liquid lens cameras