If you have just turned 40 and do not yet have a set plan for your retirement needs in place, it is absolutely imperative for you to start saving for your golden years, writes Amitabh Chaudhry, HDFC Life MD).
Early investors in smart cities can look forward to healthy gains in the medium to long term, writes Sanjay Dutt, executive MD, South Asia, Cushman & Wakefield.
The National Pension System, launched on January 1, 2004, aims to overcome moderate contributions towards retirement planning by offering higher returns and tax benefits.
The bond market sentiment will remain bullish in 2015/16 as the RBI is expected to announce two more rate cuts - likely by June and the fourth quarter.
Smriti Krishna Singh, Head-HR, Multi Screen Media, Sony Entertainment Network, has always donned her positive attitude to work, and at every turn in her career.
"Every story needs to have a structure. Every story can become big if it is told in the right context," says Star Plus GM Gaurav Banerjee.
In April 2008, Karan Bhagat along with his friends Yatin Shah and Amit Shah were given the responsibility of setting up IIFL Wealth as a unit of IIFL Holdings.
An investor is advised to allocate a proportion of his/her investments into gold. This is because gold has a largely inverse relationship with other financial assets.
Business Today's ninth listing of the best and the brightest corporate performers under 40.
Daughter of Ananda Bazaar Patrika Group owner Aveek Sarkar, she heads Penguin Random House India.
Global PE heavyweights routinely turn to Amarchand Mangaldas Partner Gunjan Shah while making investments in India.
At Xiaomi, India head Manu Kumar Jain wants to continue like a start-up and aims to scale his team up to 50 members by the first anniversary.
United Phosphorus' Rohit Kumar opted for the legal career as a natural choice since his father practices at the Patna High Court.
- Biz EOD: Recession hits India; big news for Ola, Uber; Flipkart bests Amazon in festive sales
- UNDP Accelerator Lab India launches GRID to foster inclusive development
- India's GDP contracts 7.5%, sequential growth at new high of 23.2%
- COVID-19 vaccine: What is emergency authorisation and why it is not for the masses?
- MSMEs to form up to 40% of India's GDP in 5 years: Nitin Gadkari
- Facebook's cryptocurrency Libra to launch as early as January
- Government sets up committee to launch desi Amazon
- Mysterious Realme phone spotted with 5000mAh battery on FCC: Could it be Realme C19?
- Airtel, BSNL, JioFiber broadband plans offer up to 300 Mbps speed at Rs 1499, which is better?
- Huawei P50 series phones to feature futuristic liquid lens cameras