The retailer has stepped out of its traditional stronghold and is now present in the Delhi, Odisha, Jharkhand, Assam, Madhya Pradesh and Bihar markets with a network of 60 showrooms.
The company aims to touch Rs 1,000 crore in revenues in the next three years.
API manufacturer Laurus Labs believes in excelling in
While the growth engines are being revved up, the business community is hopeful of an on-ground movement as well, very soon.
The second Business Today-YES Bank Emerging Companies Excellence Survey unearths gems that could go far.
- OPEC+ nears compromise on oil policy for 2021
- Rare private investment! Aditya Birla group to build 12.8 mtpa cement capacity with Rs 5477 cr
- US Senate approves bill eliminating per-country limit on H-1B work visas
- "Alarm bells should be ringing": Anand Mahindra on China's role in Honeygate
- Get investors' consent for winding up 6 MF schemes: SC tells Franklin Templeton
- Don't watch Netflix in HD if you want to save the planet, say scientists
- Two MacBook 2021 models to sport mini LED screens, says Apple analyst
- Airtel, Jio, Vi prepaid plans with up to 12GB data under Rs 100 to consider for Netflix Streamfest
- Nikon F6 AF 35mm film SLR camera is officially discontinued
- PUBG Mobile India release could be delayed, makers waiting for govt's nod