Children are digital natives. Ergo, parents will have to adapt.
It will not remain an idiot box for much longer.
Amazon presents the most credible challenge yet to iPad.
Tablets are flooding the market, but the iPad remains ahead.
Intel's Ivy Bridge processors will mark a paradigm shift in computing.
Ways in which IT can be made less damaging to the environment.
Anonymity on the Net is a thin cloak and getting thinner.
With Android phones getting cheaper, a smartphone explosion is in the offing.
Should you switch to high-definition broadcast? Absolutely
With Google+, is the online social networking space getting too crowded?
This MIT alumnus's free website is transforming online education.
Forget email, the government wants to control your activity on the Internet.
3G services disappoint but Wi-Fi could power your data. The future might not be 3G or broadband wireless, but may lie in Wi-Fi.
- Bata India appoints ex-Britannia COO Gunjan Shah as CEO
- COVID-19 update: Govt eases public procurement rules for supplies till September 30
- Class 12th examination: Plea in SC to cancel exams amid COVID-19 surge
- Mindspace REIT to distribute Rs 285 crore as dividend, interest to unitholders
- IMD predicts early monsoon for Kerala
- Google partners with Elon Musk's SpaceX for its Starlink satellite Internet service
- ESPL 2021: India Today Gaming announces ESports Premier League, its first tournament for 2021
- Crypto exchange Binance under investigation for facilitating illegal Bitcoin trades
- OnePlus Watch Cobalt Limited Edition with sapphire glass launched
- Amazon launches Echo Show 5, Echo Show 8 2nd generation models with improved cameras