The web's new coding paradigm, HTML5, is going to drastically reshape the Internet, or so we are told. But will it?
Dealing with death on the Internet is almost as tough as real life.
Hungama.com reinvents itself as an online music and video store, but will it work?
Given here are some interesting factoids that Henri Moissnac, Director (Mobile), Facebook, shared with us. But the site isn't stopping there.
SSD memories are making their way into laptops. Should you go for one right now?
Apple launches the third-generation iPhone 3G S, but this device faces tougher competition than ever before.
Google and Nokia have both made free turn-by-turn navigation applications on mobile devices. Are they any good?
Why is a virtual farming game all the rage? And is it really free?
Google Voice Search comes for Symbian Series 60 devices. Honestly, though, we're left feeling a little let down after using it.
We carried a list of 'twitting rules' a few months ago. Maybe it is time for another one in the light of recent events.
Nokia finally prepares to bid farewell to the venerable operating system.
MapMyIndia’s new Personal Navigation Device (PND) is the first of its kind in India.
- RIL's shale gas dream hangs in balance as gas price falls
- States slash GST revenue goals over shortfall concerns
- Challenges before new IndusInd Bank CEO Sumant Kathpalia
- Biz EOD: Voda Idea wants time; GDP numbers on Friday; shot in arm for Hong Kong economy
- RBI appoints Sumant Kathpalia as IndusInd Bank CEO
- Tablet PC market shrinks in India: report
- WhatsApp for iOS to get a new look soon: Check out the details
- Amazon food delivery service to rival Swiggy, Zomato in India, could launch in March
- Xbox Series X could make gameplay saves history, will resume from where you left
- Apple won't let negative characters use iPhones in movies: Here's why