Is nothing private anymore? Neurotechnology has us believe so.
An AI-based recording app could be the answer to transcribing woes.
Due diligence while transacting online is imperative as number of malware and phishing attacks increase.
The Android P update brings in some radical changes for users and developers.
Companion robots are making their way into homes and classrooms.
From offering verbal assistance to understanding human emotions, the smart speaker is evolving.
How to limit apps from exploiting your personal data.
Soundbars are revolutionising the audio experience on television.
- India's vaccination drive may limit economic impact of second COVID-19 wave: Barclays
- Baisakhi 2021: Wishes, Messages, WhatsApp, Facebook status, images, quotes, greetings to share with your family and loved ones
- Commercial vehicle sales plunge nearly 21% in FY21, PV sales decline 2%
- TCS FY21 net profit rises 0.27% to Rs 32,430 cr; revenue rises to Rs 1.64 lakh cr
- What constitutes a good business? This survey tries to find out
- New Heads up Android feature in Digital Wellbeing prompts users to look up while walking
- Vi integrates VIC chatbot with Google Business Messages for consumer assistance
- BSNL Rs 298 prepaid plan with 56 days validity now available on regular basis, here is what it offers
- Apple iPad Pro 2021 to launch later this month despite supply snag
- PUBG Mobile makers working on new sci-fi shooter game and it may be PUBG Mobile 2