- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The HTC One E9+ has the features of a flagship smartphone, with a mid-segment price tag. It is sleek at 7.9 mm and has a bright 5.5-inch 2K display (1,440x2,560 pixel) that offers crisp, clear text and great viewing angles.
This smartwatch runs on the latest Android Wear 5.1.1 and is powered by 1.2Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor with 512 MB of RAM.
Huawei's Honor 6 Plus feels like a premium smartphone but is a little too expensive.
A bunch of new entrants is gaining a foothold in the Indian smartphone and TV markets.
At 6.9 mm and 144gm, it's marginally thinner and lighter than the Z3 but the screen is the same as Z3's at 5.2inch with Full HD (1080x1920 pixel) resolution.
Micromax has rewritten the rulebook by making an affordable 49-inch 4K LED TV.
- Rahul Gandhi congratulates rival Smriti Irani, PM Modi and the BJP
- Mutual Fund industry wants new govt to act on consumption, investment
- Lok Sabha 2019: Bollywood celebrities congratulate BJP, hail Indian electorate
- 'Smriti...who?' Priyanka Gandhi's remark comes back to bite as Smriti Irani beats Rahul Gandhi
- IMF blog warns that US-China trade tension can jeopardise global growth in 2019
- First 100 days: Modi 2.0 to push ahead with policy on software products
- Data of Indian users on Truecaller up for sale at Rs 1.5 lakh
- Instagram data breach: Mumbai based firm leaks private data of social media influencers
- Honor 20 series launched: Price, specifications and more
- ISRO launches earth observation satellite RISAT-2B