- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The HTC One E9+ has the features of a flagship smartphone, with a mid-segment price tag. It is sleek at 7.9 mm and has a bright 5.5-inch 2K display (1,440x2,560 pixel) that offers crisp, clear text and great viewing angles.
This smartwatch runs on the latest Android Wear 5.1.1 and is powered by 1.2Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor with 512 MB of RAM.
Huawei's Honor 6 Plus feels like a premium smartphone but is a little too expensive.
A bunch of new entrants is gaining a foothold in the Indian smartphone and TV markets.
At 6.9 mm and 144gm, it's marginally thinner and lighter than the Z3 but the screen is the same as Z3's at 5.2inch with Full HD (1080x1920 pixel) resolution.
Micromax has rewritten the rulebook by making an affordable 49-inch 4K LED TV.
- Nokia 7.1 Plus leaked press renders show notched display, Carl Zeiss dual camera
- Realme to launch a new midrange smartphone Realme 2 Pro this month
- Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 unveiled with triple camera, Infinity Display
- OnePlus 6T is officially an Amazon exclusive and it may be coming sooner than expected
- HMD Global's Nokia 6.1 Plus to go on sale today via Flipkart