- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The HTC One E9+ has the features of a flagship smartphone, with a mid-segment price tag. It is sleek at 7.9 mm and has a bright 5.5-inch 2K display (1,440x2,560 pixel) that offers crisp, clear text and great viewing angles.
This smartwatch runs on the latest Android Wear 5.1.1 and is powered by 1.2Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor with 512 MB of RAM.
Huawei's Honor 6 Plus feels like a premium smartphone but is a little too expensive.
A bunch of new entrants is gaining a foothold in the Indian smartphone and TV markets.
At 6.9 mm and 144gm, it's marginally thinner and lighter than the Z3 but the screen is the same as Z3's at 5.2inch with Full HD (1080x1920 pixel) resolution.
Micromax has rewritten the rulebook by making an affordable 49-inch 4K LED TV.
- Thugs of Hindostan Box Office collection Day 9: Aamir Khan-starrer continues to lose steam in its second week
- US firm names Noida-based IT consultancy in Rs 14 crore fraud
- Trai seeks public view to make paper telephone bill optional
- New RBI window may not increase credit to NBFCs: Report
- Mercedes-Benz launches new CLS; price starts at Rs 84.7 lakh
- Paytm emerges as top finance app in Canada thanks to cashback schemes
- Xiaomi is the leader of the pack in India with market share of 27.3% in Q3
- Not just strangers, people from own social circle can bully online, finds survey
- Now, save contacts without phone numbers, thanks to WhatsApp's QR code!
- Google launches Night Sight for Pixel 3, 3XL