- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
At the beginning of the year, India's macros seemed to be in good shape, but numbers now tell a dismal tale.
Did the government announce msp hike before planning for infrastructure backup?
The increased government spending is difficult to sustain.
States need discretionary powers for better resource mobilisation
The Bengaluru-based B2B firm offers an AI-powered speech recognition system for major Indian languages.
Should brands be opinionated on social media?
The Mumbai-based firm's conflict resolution platform helps settle commercial and civil disputes outside the court.
- India made cardiac stent wins quality and efficacy test against international brands
- Sarkar Box Office Collection: Vijay-starrer among top 10 Indian films of 2018, breaks record of Raazi, Gold
- RBI cancels registration of 65 NBFCs
- Paytm enters wholesale business to compete with Amazon, Flipkart
- Thugs of Hindostan Box Office Collection: Despite poor performance, Yash Raj Films may recover movie's cost
- Paytm emerges as top finance app in Canada thanks to cashback schemes
- Xiaomi is the leader of the pack in India with market share of 27.3% in Q3
- Not just strangers, people from own social circle can bully online, finds survey
- Now, save contacts without phone numbers, thanks to WhatsApp's QR code!
- Google launches Night Sight for Pixel 3, 3XL