- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Leasing of hotels has emerged as a promising business model, but a lot depends on the brands' risk appetite.
Package tourism is out. Brands are now focussing on giving travellers experiences of a lifetime.
The vote-on-account may outline the shape of things to come, but there is little scope for immediate changes in overall tax structure and other areas.
Key policy changes over the past five years have built economic momentum, but some of these require a rethink.
After enduring its worst festive season in half a decade, the domestic passenger vehicle industry is bracing for a bleak winter.
What should the next government do to keep India on the growth track? A lowdown from four experts on the state of the economy.
The Indian packaged food market is expected to be worth $270 billion by 2027, driven by often contradictory trends in different parts of the country.
The government is leaving a mixed bag in terms of economy for its successor.
Why hotel chains are unable to increase room rates in spite of robust demand.
Four crucial factors that can make or mar your hotel business.
As the basic law and rates settle down, authorities are bracing for the next round - legal challenges from businesses.
Four years after the regulatory crackdown, drones are set to rise from the shadows as government releases a roadmap for opening up the skies.
The home-grown brands have leveraged their strengths toemerge with a pan-India taste and a global appetite.
- Concerns being raised over misuse of IBC provision for withdrawal of proceeding
- Telecom companies revenue to decline for 3rd consecutive year: Report
- 80% of Indian engineers not fit for jobs, says survey
- Delhi Metro daily ridership sees a drop amid hike in ticket prices
- Naresh Goyal's resignation a wake-up call for policymakers, says SpiceJet chief Ajay Singh
- T-Series takes the crown of number 1 channel on YouTube from PewDiePie, but only for few hours
- Facebook fixes glitch that exposed millions of user passwords to employees
- No political campaign to be allowed on major social media platforms in last 48 hours before polls
- Hike Holi stickers: How to download gujiya, gulal, bhang stickers
- WhatsApp Holi stickers: How to download and send customised GIFs?