Champagne consumption in India has more than tripled in about a decade
Rediscovery through holistic wellness is finding more takers
GVK is trying to retain its hold on its crown jewel, the Mumbai International Airport, even as the Adani Group eyes a stake in it. The battle has just begun
Well-being of pets is serious business. And the action is just hotting up
The automobile industry is in the middle of an unprecedented slowdown. With companies beginning to lay off workers, the worst is yet to come
Reliance Industries has kicked off the process of reducing debt it took to fund telecom and petrochemical businesses
The new-age traveller is going for sustainable luxury and experiences
Domestic telecom equipment makers want a ban on foreign telecom vendors, but they will find it challenging to convince buyers at home
The podcast industry is booming with locally created content encompassing fiction, comedy and information of every kind
The Finance Minister has announced a mini-stimulus package to arrest the economic slowdown. But the economy needs much more than piecemeal solutions
The onset of electric vehicles in India has opened up a billion-dollar industry in EV charging that is attracting companies from diverse sectors
Abrogation of Articles 370 and 35A might excite investors, but for real investments to come in, Jammu and Kashmir regions will need major infrastructure buildup
There are over 300 co-working operators in India. Can they survive?
- Biz EOD: Recession hits India; big news for Ola, Uber; Flipkart bests Amazon in festive sales
- UNDP Accelerator Lab India launches GRID to foster inclusive development
- India's GDP contracts 7.5%, sequential growth at new high of 23.2%
- COVID-19 vaccine: What is emergency authorisation and why it is not for the masses?
- MSMEs to form up to 40% of India's GDP in 5 years: Nitin Gadkari
- Facebook's cryptocurrency Libra to launch as early as January
- Government sets up committee to launch desi Amazon
- Mysterious Realme phone spotted with 5000mAh battery on FCC: Could it be Realme C19?
- Airtel, BSNL, JioFiber broadband plans offer up to 300 Mbps speed at Rs 1499, which is better?
- Huawei P50 series phones to feature futuristic liquid lens cameras