- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
As company strategies are evolving fast in sync with a fast-paced economy, new-age boards need to evaluate these for effectiveness and governance issues.
Private labels or store brands are gaining momentum, but small players will face fierce competition from national companies.
The state of agriculture and a slowly shrinking balance of payments may hinder India's growth story.
Companies that use technology to improve farm production and distribution are attracting investor interest.
India's conventional power sector is gaining from rise in demand, but a host of issues, especially financial health of discoms, remain a cause for concern.
The dip in crude oil prices will ease the pressure on inflation and current account deficit.
A long-term and unambiguous policy framework will usher in more confidence and better investment inflow.
A slowdown is in the pipeline and a weaker fiscal profile does not augur well as India faces speed bumps at home and abroad.
Farm distress resolution, facilitating jobs and focus on fiscal prudence should be the government's priorities.
The focus should be on reform as the biggest stress remains in agriculture, power and banking.
The GVK Group is taking a host of debt reduction measures even as it tries to look at growth options in the airports business.
The country is getting bolder on renewables, but traditional resources also need an aggressive relook to ensure energy independence.
India has made big strides in renewable energy in the last few years, but challenges are mounting as well.
Harnessing 300 GW of wind energy potential requires big measures, but the outcome will rewrite India's Renewable Energy playbook.
- Fugitive diamond merchant Nirav Modi jailed till March 29 by London court: A timeline of his extradition case
- Resolution for Jet Airways is futile; send it for insolvency
- Sebi directs commodity exchanges to create fund for farmers, FPOs
- Jet Airways lenders keep options open to engage with turnaround specialists
- Google fined 1.49 billion euro by EU for anti-trust breach
- Hike Holi stickers: How to download gujiya, gulal, bhang stickers
- WhatsApp Holi stickers: How to download and send customised GIFs?
- Google unveils Stadia, a browser-based video game streaming service
- Xiaomi launches Mi Pay, a digital payments platform in India
- Apple updates iPad portfolio; launches new iPad mini and iPad Air