If not addressed soon, the growing burden of non-communicable diseases will take a heavy toll on people, productivity & growth
How healthcare marketing will become more nutra- and wellness-centric
Increased awareness about fitness is powering the sports and fitness wear market, giving segments such as athleisure a boost.
Tata Steel and JSW have been fighting for the number one spot for years. Now, both are getting ready for the rough ride ahead.
With change of guard in at least half-a-dozen companies, the Indian steel industry is undergoing unprecedented churn. It will emerge stronger than ever.
With many mining leases expiring next year, quick action is required to keep steel production on track.
Focus should be on preventive product development to help promote people's wellness over a long period
They help build a collaborative culture, nurture talent, drive change and work as enterprise guardians
NBFCs are scurrying around for funds to cope with falling market valuations, asset-liability mismatches and rising delinquencies.
India is set to become the second largest user of steel in the world.
The change in ownership of steel assets will turbo-charge the Indian steel industry.
The Rs 4,500 crore organised toy market in India urgently needs innovations if it is to grow.
- Don't watch Netflix in HD if you want to save the planet, say scientists
- Two MacBook 2021 models to sport mini LED screens, says Apple analyst
- Airtel, Jio, Vi prepaid plans with up to 12GB data under Rs 100 to consider for Netflix Streamfest
- Nikon F6 AF 35mm film SLR camera is officially discontinued
- PUBG Mobile India release could be delayed, makers waiting for govt's nod