PepsiCo began the fight with potato farmers, but can the company end it?
Mineral-rich and alkaline water is slowly emerging as a niche space for seasoned water purifier players.
Deep-pocketed global investors are getting ready to monetise commercial real estate assets owned jointly with Indian partners.
Organisations must embrace a culture of learning to empower leaders with relevant skills and ingrain in them strong values.
The insolvency ecosystem is plagued by inadequate number of benches and staff crunch, resulting in delays.
As water gets increasingly scarce, companies see their future closely aligned with being water neutral or better still, water positive.
A handful of social enterprises are bridging the gap between people and potable water through water ATMs.
Desalination plants are expensive and environmentally risky, but emerging technologies and economies of scale can make them a sustainable solution.
Inefficiency and inequity in supply are two major reasons for the continuing stress.
After a successful succession, India's sixth-largest FMCG company is embarking on a fresh journey under new CEO Mohit Malhotra.
Powered by cutting-edge technologies, a clutch of Indian start-ups has developed out-of-the-box solutions to reduce pollution and generate clean energy.
- FCC rejects ZTE request to reverse US national security threat designation
- 10-year jail term, cancellation of marriage: Key details of UP's 'love jihad' ordinance
- Bank employees to join trade unions' all-India strike on November 26
- Two friends' one-stop plasma therapy portal for COVID-19 patients
- Tata Motors share rises 3% after CLSA retains buy call
- Airtel, Jio, Vi prepaid plans with 2GB daily data, unlimited calling and SMS benefits under Rs 500
- Oppo Reno 5 series tipped to sport Snapdragon 765G, Dimensity 1000+ chipsets
- Twitter to start verifying accountsfrom 2021
- WhatsApp message claiming government will pay Rs 1,30,000 as COVID fund is fake
- Vivo V20 Pro tipped for December 2 launch: Everything we know so far