- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
It is a shortcoming that India Inc. is familiar with. Vast number of job seekers whose existing skill-sets make them unemployable. Now a new venture, Vocational Academy, has created a business model to fill this gap.
Keying in ‘how to earn money’ or ‘Katrina Kaif’ on any popular search engine, could expose a computer to hackers.
Having given up the largest domestic carrier status to Kingfisher, Jet Airways Chairman Naresh Goyal is breathing a tad easier.
Upset with your income tax deductions? Then how about going back to 1973-74, when the effective rate at the top was 97.5 per cent and there were 11 rate slabs?
33%: The rise in US bankruptcies for the year ended March 31, 2009
- Karnataka Bank reports Rs 13.26 crore fraud to RBI
- PM Modi, Amit Shah and Yogi to address rallies in all phases in West Bengal
- Shatrughan Sinha slams PM Modi for deliberately removing LK Advani
- BCCI donates IPL opening ceremony funds of Rs 20 crore for welfare of armed forces
- PM-Kisan scheme: About 4.74 crore farmers to get 2nd installment from next month
- T-Series takes the crown of number 1 channel on YouTube from PewDiePie, but only for few hours
- Facebook fixes glitch that exposed millions of user passwords to employees
- No political campaign to be allowed on major social media platforms in last 48 hours before polls
- Hike Holi stickers: How to download gujiya, gulal, bhang stickers
- WhatsApp Holi stickers: How to download and send customised GIFs?