- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Most Indian firms are confident of meeting the 2011 IFRS deadline, though some problems remain, finds an Ernst & Young survey.
The annual performance report by the Gem and Jewellery Export Promotion Council shows that the second half of the year saw a decline of 18.88 per cent in export earnings.
While industrial output figures are grim, growth across some sectors suggests that the worst may be over.
Despite the slowdown, many Indian firms are confident of achieving double-digit growth, says an E&Y survey.
The power ministry has missed its capacity addition targets for the second year in a row.
They’re smitten by the Internet and mobile phones. But young Indians also read newspapers and play cricket, finds a study.
There is very little good news for the media in 2009 as companies drastically reduce their advertising budgets.
A survey by a mobile commerce solutions company says Indians are finally using their mobile phones to pay bills and buy movie tickets.
Caught in the fog of the global recession, India's retails players are looking for survival strategies as the odd footfall echoesin empty malls.
The fortnight’s burning question is will the stock market buoyancy last?
India’s rank among 223 countries in terms of average Internet connection speed (772 Kbps compared to the global average of 1.5 Mbps)
A glut of foreign channels is now available on cable and DTH platforms, targeting the expatriate community.
- Amrapali Redux: SRS Group promoters likely to have siphoned off over Rs 1,000 crore
- Adani to foray into petrochemicals in Ambani's backyard
- Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh sentenced to life imprisonment in journalist murder case
- Rs 120 per litre! This farm-to-home milk will be airlifted daily from Pune to Delhi
- Govt to create national business register, may spend Rs 300 crore on economic census
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus: Leaked image shows near-bezel-less screen, dual selfie camera
- LG V40 ThinQ to go on sale on Amazon starting January 20, here's everything you need to know
- Paytm joins hands with Zomato to offer in-app food delivery service
- Ready for PUBG Mobile Season 5? All you need to know about Zombie mode, fire theme, weapons
- Snapchat CFO Tim Stone resigns in less than a year after appointment