Stocks in news: Jaypee, Glenmark, Bharti Airtel and more
With China market leading the downfall and unenthusiastic close on the Wall Street, here are the five stocks that are likely to be in focus today.
With stocks of NCR real estate developers gaining majorly on Union Ministry's order of reduction of eco-sensitive zone around the Okhla Bird Sanctuary and announcement of Reliance Jio 4G-enabled handsets in the second week of September, here are the five stocks that remained in news today:
- DLF: Shares of DLF on Wednesday were in news following the government's move to reduce the area of the eco-sensitive zone around the Okhla Bird Sanctuary in New Delhi, bringing a huge potential relief to home buyers in and around the area.
- Jaypee Infratech: The real estate stocks were in news as the real estate company is expected to get a boost from the Union Ministry's order of reduction of eco-sensitive zone around the Okhla Bird Sanctuary.
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals: The company on Wednesday said it has received final approval from the US health regulator to sell oral contraceptive - drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol tablets - in the US market. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inc., USA has been granted final approval by the United States Food & Drug Administration (USFDA) for Drospirenone and Ethinyl Estradiol tablets USP, 3 mg/0.02 mg, the company said in a BSE filing. The product is generic version Bayer's Yaz tablets.
- Jaiprakash Associates: The real estate firm's shares gained on Union Ministry's order of reduction of eco-sensitive zone around the Okhla Bird Sanctuary.
- Bharti Airtel: Bharti Airtel fell 0.7 per cent after a report that Reliance Industries would roll out its Jio 4G-enabled handsets next month.