- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The banking sector has a new buzzword-base rate. It was introduced in the Indian banking system on 1 July after a directive by the Reserve Bank of India.
The tumultuous changes in the economic landscape over the past two years have rewritten many canons of financial prudence.
As bank loan rates are deregulated from April, it will lead to transparent pricing, a rise in credit flow to small borrowers and an end to rate wars.
The RBI is working on a more efficient electronic payment system, which means your financial transactions will soon become faster and cheaper.
If you thought offshore accounts were used only to park illegal funds, think again. They could be your ticket to legal tax savings and diversification.
The RBI is protecting locker owners by introducing significant changes in this sphere.
By reducing the impact of past financial mistakes, you can improve your credit worthiness. However, there are no quick fixes.
...about the various rules that govern banking transactions? Here are some that can make your dealings smoother, more convenient and less time-consuming.
If a borrower puts in his own money, he is likely to be less fickle when it comes to repaying the loan.
Don't fret if you can't lay your hands on free credit cards. The fee-based cards, with their attractive rewards and freebies, can be a sound pick.
Speed Clearing System can help save time and effort by ensuring swift processing of outstation cheques. Find out how to avail of the facility.
The aim of GenNext banking is not only to attract the youth but to do so at infancy and continue for life.
History has an eerie way of repeating itself and memory of the pain of busts, according to economist John Kenneth Galbraith, is perhaps the best regulator.
Improved accessibility and greater customer convenience have been at the centre of the recent measures to revamp banking services.
Arun Thukral, Managing Director, Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited, talks about the importance and limitations of credit information reports.
The customer care executives have been known to wash their hands off the matter by asking you to issue a new cheque.
Systemic inadequacies or incompetence on the part of the bank can lead to financial loss and hardships for customers. Here’s how to deal with four common problems.
Here are the six things you need to remember about transferring money online.
- Banks take control of Jet Airways board as Naresh Goyal exits, lenders to infuse Rs 1,500 crore
- Will L&T splurge more to woo Mindtree promoters?
- AgustaWestland case: CBI court allows Rajiv Saxena to turn approver
- Arun Jaitley terms Rahul Gandhi's minimum income plan 'biggest bluff', says Congress betrayed India for more than 7 decades
- OLX shifts gears to attract millennials, new internet users on its platform
- Apple TV app announced, curates content from over 150 streaming apps
- Apple ventures into cross-platform gaming with Apple Arcade
- Apple launches Apple Card, a credit card for iPhones
- Apple News Plus launched with focus on privacy
- T-Series takes the crown of number 1 channel on YouTube from PewDiePie, but only for few hours