- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The banking sector has a new buzzword-base rate. It was introduced in the Indian banking system on 1 July after a directive by the Reserve Bank of India.
The tumultuous changes in the economic landscape over the past two years have rewritten many canons of financial prudence.
As bank loan rates are deregulated from April, it will lead to transparent pricing, a rise in credit flow to small borrowers and an end to rate wars.
The RBI is working on a more efficient electronic payment system, which means your financial transactions will soon become faster and cheaper.
If you thought offshore accounts were used only to park illegal funds, think again. They could be your ticket to legal tax savings and diversification.
The RBI is protecting locker owners by introducing significant changes in this sphere.
By reducing the impact of past financial mistakes, you can improve your credit worthiness. However, there are no quick fixes.
...about the various rules that govern banking transactions? Here are some that can make your dealings smoother, more convenient and less time-consuming.
If a borrower puts in his own money, he is likely to be less fickle when it comes to repaying the loan.
Don't fret if you can't lay your hands on free credit cards. The fee-based cards, with their attractive rewards and freebies, can be a sound pick.
Speed Clearing System can help save time and effort by ensuring swift processing of outstation cheques. Find out how to avail of the facility.
The aim of GenNext banking is not only to attract the youth but to do so at infancy and continue for life.
History has an eerie way of repeating itself and memory of the pain of busts, according to economist John Kenneth Galbraith, is perhaps the best regulator.
Improved accessibility and greater customer convenience have been at the centre of the recent measures to revamp banking services.
Arun Thukral, Managing Director, Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited, talks about the importance and limitations of credit information reports.
The customer care executives have been known to wash their hands off the matter by asking you to issue a new cheque.
Systemic inadequacies or incompetence on the part of the bank can lead to financial loss and hardships for customers. Here’s how to deal with four common problems.
Here are the six things you need to remember about transferring money online.
- Thugs of Hindostan Box Office collection Day 9: Aamir Khan-starrer continues to lose steam in its second week
- US firm names Noida-based IT consultancy in Rs 14 crore fraud
- Trai seeks public view to make paper telephone bill optional
- New RBI window may not increase credit to NBFCs: Report
- Mercedes-Benz launches new CLS; price starts at Rs 84.7 lakh
- Paytm emerges as top finance app in Canada thanks to cashback schemes
- Xiaomi is the leader of the pack in India with market share of 27.3% in Q3
- Not just strangers, people from own social circle can bully online, finds survey
- Now, save contacts without phone numbers, thanks to WhatsApp's QR code!
- Google launches Night Sight for Pixel 3, 3XL