- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
If you are looking to diversify your portfolio, you can invest some funds in oil and oilseeds for steady returns.
CP Krishnan, Whole Time Director, Geojit Comtrade, tells Rahul Oberoi how spices trading is growing in India.
Like precious metals, base metals too can give good returns to investors if the timing is right.
R. Ramaseshan, MD & CEO, NCDEX, talks to Rahul Oberoi about commodities trading in India and what investors can expect from the Indian markets.
With demand remaining strong it may be a good time to have energy commodities - heating oil, gasoline, natural gas and crude oil - in your portfolio.
Investors with a short- to medium-term outlook can book profits in metals and energy stocks now.
You can add some spices in your investment portfolio since they are likely to give good returns during the coming months due to supply constraints.
In an interview with Tanvi Varma, Bill Barbour, Investment Specialist, Deutsche Asset Management, talks about the commodities market in India.
Prices of some commodities are expected to take a knock in the long run due to the finance minister's budget proposals for 2011-12.
Higher oil prices will mean inflation, lower growth and a weaker rupee - putting paid to a decade of progress.
The revival of the world economy and industrial demand have boosted commodity prices. This trend will continue in the coming years, say experts.
- Panasonic launches bi-directional Bluetooth 5.0 water-resistant trackers
- Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh's reception pictures could leave you in awe!
- National Sample Survey Office picks holes in crop data collection system
- Indians feel most vacation deprived in the world: report
- Ikea to cut 7,500 jobs as customer behaviour changes
- WhatsApp appoints Abhijit Bose as India head; to build the biggest team outside the US
- Wearable fitness trackers for cows! More useful than you can imagine
- Minor girl auctioned on Facebook for 500 cows, 3 cars, Rs 7.1 lakh
- How Apple CEO Tim Cook begins his workday
- Why Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp faced an outage for over 13 hours