- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
With the rupee trading just below 61 to a dollar, things are not hunky-dory for Indian markets-both debt and equity. The Indian currency's fall necessitates a change in the investment strategy. Here is how you can go about it.
Anuj Gulati, Managing Director and CEO, Religare Health Insurance, on standardisation of health insurance norms.
Antony Jacob, CEO, Apollo Munich Health Insurance, on standardisation of health insurance norms-
Manasije Mishra, CEO, Max Bupa Health Insurance, speaks to Chandralekha Mukerji about the new health insurance standardisation guidelines.
Mutual funds have changed the way Indians invest. Money Today looks at how they performed in 2012-13.
Experts say there are many reasons to keep the faith in Indian stocks. The longterm outlook, they say, is bright, if not outright spectacular.
Bombay Stock Exchange CEO and MD Ashish Chauhan tells Money Today India's stock markets are a lot safer now compared to 20 years ago.
V Jagannathan, CMD, Star Health and Allied Insurance, on standardisation of health insurance norms -
Joydeep Roy, CEO, L&T General Insurance, on standardisation of health insurance norms -
Harshendu Bindal, President, Franklin Templeton Asset Management (India), talks about the mutual fund industry and how it has changed in the past 20 years.
Here is a brief guide to help you interpret data that we have compiled with the help of our knowledge partner, Value Research.
- Navjot Singh Sidhu sacked from The Kapil Sharma Show after his comments on Pulwama attack
- Cognizant to pay $25 million to settle India bribery charges
- Infosys launches InfyTQ app for engineering students
- Time has come for game-changing defence pacts with India: Lockheed Martin
- UN, partners appeal for $920 million to meet dire needs of 900,000 Rohingyas
- ACT Fibernet to expand broadband services and product offerings
- This new WhatsApp update will make group feature more personal, less random
- Samsung launches rugged tablet for businesses in India
- Honor Days sale on Amazon India: Get discounts on Honor Play, Honor 8X, Honor 8C and more
- Samsung Galaxy M30 price may start from Rs 15,000 in India, sale to start in March first week