- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
With the rupee trading just below 61 to a dollar, things are not hunky-dory for Indian markets-both debt and equity. The Indian currency's fall necessitates a change in the investment strategy. Here is how you can go about it.
Anuj Gulati, Managing Director and CEO, Religare Health Insurance, on standardisation of health insurance norms.
Antony Jacob, CEO, Apollo Munich Health Insurance, on standardisation of health insurance norms-
Manasije Mishra, CEO, Max Bupa Health Insurance, speaks to Chandralekha Mukerji about the new health insurance standardisation guidelines.
Mutual funds have changed the way Indians invest. Money Today looks at how they performed in 2012-13.
Experts say there are many reasons to keep the faith in Indian stocks. The longterm outlook, they say, is bright, if not outright spectacular.
Bombay Stock Exchange CEO and MD Ashish Chauhan tells Money Today India's stock markets are a lot safer now compared to 20 years ago.
V Jagannathan, CMD, Star Health and Allied Insurance, on standardisation of health insurance norms -
Joydeep Roy, CEO, L&T General Insurance, on standardisation of health insurance norms -
Harshendu Bindal, President, Franklin Templeton Asset Management (India), talks about the mutual fund industry and how it has changed in the past 20 years.
Here is a brief guide to help you interpret data that we have compiled with the help of our knowledge partner, Value Research.
- Trai seeks public view to make paper telephone bill optional
- New RBI window may not increase credit to NBFCs: Report
- Mercedes-Benz launches new CLS; price starts at Rs 84.7 lakh
- Mahindra to hike Marazzo price by up to Rs 40,000 from January
- Sebi slaps Rs 2.45-cr fine on 19 persons for manipulative trades
- Paytm emerges as top finance app in Canada thanks to cashback schemes
- Xiaomi is the leader of the pack in India with market share of 27.3% in Q3
- Not just strangers, people from own social circle can bully online, finds survey
- Now, save contacts without phone numbers, thanks to WhatsApp's QR code!
- Google launches Night Sight for Pixel 3, 3XL