- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The investment scenario has been buoyant in 2012. The domestic stock market is going strong. Commodities and debt, too, have given decent returns to investors. Money Today tells you what to expect in 2013.
Market analysts are positive on retail, media and aviation sectors in which the government allowed more foreign direct investment in September 2012.
Aditya Birla Money Head of Research Vivek Mahajan talks about what will drive the stock market movement in the new year.
With all likelihood of interest rates falling, debt mutual funds are expected to give handsome returns if past instances are anything to go by.
The life insurance sector is expected to grow at a compounded average growth rate (CAGR) of 15-20 per cent over the next 15-20 years.
SB Mathur, who recently demitted office as Secretary General, Life Insurance Council, says the National Pension System is emerging as a better retirement option.
Abhay Laijawala, Head of Research, Deutsche Equities India, says he is bullish on the real estate space.
Rakesh Jhunjhunwala who is perhaps the most tracked Indian equity investor says he is most bullish on retail, pharma and banking stocks.
Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Chairman Yogesh Agarwal talks to Dipak Mondal about plans to popularise National Pension System.
Navneet Munot, Chief Investment Officer, SBI Mutual Fund, says gold should be a part of your portfolio.
- Good news for government employees! Centre hikes Dearness Allowance by 3%
- JK Tyre appoints Sanjeev Aggarwal as chief financial officer
- Pearls investor? Here's all you need to know to file refund claim
- RRB NTPC recruitment 2019: 1.30 lakh vacancies advertised; check details
- Demon then, Angel now! Govt widens tax net, expands the ambit of startup definition
- Redmi Note 7 with in-display fingerprint scanner, 48MP camera to launch on February 28
- Vivo V15 Pro with in-display fingerprint scanner, pop up selfie camera to launch tomorrow
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza sale starts from today, get discounts on Redmi Note 6 Pro, Galaxy S8, Poco F1
- OnePlus 7 image leaked: Check out notch-less design, release date, expected price
- TikTok to hire chief nodal officer in India amid calls for ban over 'inappropriate' content