- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The investment scenario has been buoyant in 2012. The domestic stock market is going strong. Commodities and debt, too, have given decent returns to investors. Money Today tells you what to expect in 2013.
Market analysts are positive on retail, media and aviation sectors in which the government allowed more foreign direct investment in September 2012.
Aditya Birla Money Head of Research Vivek Mahajan talks about what will drive the stock market movement in the new year.
With all likelihood of interest rates falling, debt mutual funds are expected to give handsome returns if past instances are anything to go by.
The life insurance sector is expected to grow at a compounded average growth rate (CAGR) of 15-20 per cent over the next 15-20 years.
SB Mathur, who recently demitted office as Secretary General, Life Insurance Council, says the National Pension System is emerging as a better retirement option.
Abhay Laijawala, Head of Research, Deutsche Equities India, says he is bullish on the real estate space.
Rakesh Jhunjhunwala who is perhaps the most tracked Indian equity investor says he is most bullish on retail, pharma and banking stocks.
Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Chairman Yogesh Agarwal talks to Dipak Mondal about plans to popularise National Pension System.
Navneet Munot, Chief Investment Officer, SBI Mutual Fund, says gold should be a part of your portfolio.
- Thugs of Hindostan Box Office collection Day 9: Aamir Khan-starrer continues to lose steam in its second week
- US firm names Noida-based IT consultancy in Rs 14 crore fraud
- Trai seeks public view to make paper telephone bill optional
- New RBI window may not increase credit to NBFCs: Report
- Mercedes-Benz launches new CLS; price starts at Rs 84.7 lakh
- Paytm emerges as top finance app in Canada thanks to cashback schemes
- Xiaomi is the leader of the pack in India with market share of 27.3% in Q3
- Not just strangers, people from own social circle can bully online, finds survey
- Now, save contacts without phone numbers, thanks to WhatsApp's QR code!
- Google launches Night Sight for Pixel 3, 3XL