- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
In this issue, as in the previous one, we have investigated how some corporate promoters work against the interests of the minority shareholders.
With a host of new taxes, including expanding the scope of services tax, and removal of exemptions, it was people like you and I who ended up paying more.
These are trying times. They are also optimistic ones. Read our cover story to find out the wrongs, and workable solutions to be richer.
Every bear phase comes to an end and is followed by a new, and usually a longer, bull era.
In the midst of party, everyone forgot that it had to end some day. And that they would have to wake up with a killing hangover.
- Anil Kumar Chaudhary takes charge as SAIL Chairman
- IL&FS Financial Services MD and CEO Ramesh C Bawa steps down
- I-T officials conducting survey since Sep 19: Jet Airways
- Sebi issues revised KYC norms for foreign portfolio investors
- Google may be tracking your offline purchases with Mastercard's help
- Facebook's dating service is live, but not everyone can use it
- Nokia 7.1 Plus may be unveiled at HMD Global's launch event on October 4
- iPhone users take note! WhatsApp won't run on these devices
- GoPro Hero7 Black launched with gimbal-like stabilisation