- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Budget 2013-14 assumes the economy will perform better than in the previous year and tax administration will be much more efficient.
Not being able to meet a procedural requirement should not prevent an Indian employee paying tax overseas from getting relief from double taxation.
A bank exclusively for women, as announced in the Budget, is a good idea. But will it find enough custom?
Performance doesn't always equate to good appraisal. It's a year-long process requiring focus on communication and attitude too, says Devashish Chakravarty.
Prepay a home loan if you have surplus cash, but this is not the only factor that you should consider.
The Budget often changes the investing arena and offers fresh investment opportunities. A few experts recommend best post-budget buys -
The rise in the indices should not be any cause for concern. The Indian market is not overvalued as of now, so don't sell (your stocks) in a hurry.
As a risk-taker, the owner of a company should take a share of the profit, not a fixed amount every month.
- Infosys working on simplified GST returns forms, roll out in 6 months
- Anil Kumar Chaudhary takes charge as SAIL Chairman
- IL&FS Financial Services MD and CEO Ramesh C Bawa steps down
- I-T officials conducting survey since Sep 19: Jet Airways
- WhatsApp appoints grievance officer for India
- Google may be tracking your offline purchases with Mastercard's help
- Facebook's dating service is live, but not everyone can use it
- Nokia 7.1 Plus may be unveiled at HMD Global's launch event on October 4
- iPhone users take note! WhatsApp won't run on these devices