- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Budget 2013-14 assumes the economy will perform better than in the previous year and tax administration will be much more efficient.
Not being able to meet a procedural requirement should not prevent an Indian employee paying tax overseas from getting relief from double taxation.
A bank exclusively for women, as announced in the Budget, is a good idea. But will it find enough custom?
Performance doesn't always equate to good appraisal. It's a year-long process requiring focus on communication and attitude too, says Devashish Chakravarty.
Prepay a home loan if you have surplus cash, but this is not the only factor that you should consider.
The Budget often changes the investing arena and offers fresh investment opportunities. A few experts recommend best post-budget buys -
The rise in the indices should not be any cause for concern. The Indian market is not overvalued as of now, so don't sell (your stocks) in a hurry.
As a risk-taker, the owner of a company should take a share of the profit, not a fixed amount every month.
- Allegations against Binny Bansal first made in 2016; Walmart irked by non-disclosure of complaint
- Flipkart after the exit of Bansals
- Rupee rises to 72 level against dollar as crude oil price nears $65 per barrel
- Jet Airways in talks with multiple parties for stake sale and funding
- Amazon to spend $5 billion on new headquarters in New York, Virginia
- OnePlus may launch 3 phones next year; fans will have to wait for 5G
- Love in the time of right swipe: Tinder introduces more gender options on user bios
- Xiaomi to launch Mi Mix 3 Lite today; check features, price
- Samsung unveils world's first foldable smartphone; here's what you need to know
- Review Apple iPhone XS, XS Max: Promising new features but overall a mixed bag