- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The Internet makes us multi-task. According to recent statistics from the Internet and Online Association of India, the leading search engines get six million requests for insurance every month.
Deeper penetration in home segment is possible only with cost-effective distribution, customer education and products/services designed to meet individual needs.
It's argued that investing in stocks can protect against value erosion. It's a big lie.
Sukumar Rajah, CIO, Asian Equities, Franklin Templeton Investments, talks about his forecast for 2010.
Consider this before you read any prognosis for 2010: anything that's being written about investing in this year can, and probably will, go wrong.
The emerging markets have witnessed a strong pick up in employment and consumption.
We need to take a macro call on the economy and markets before we take bottom-up, stock-specific calls.
Like a plant that needs time to bear fruit, your investments will also need time to grow. But, of course, this is possible only if you plant the sapling.
The Sensex needs to come down and form a base close to the 15,500 zone for the uptrend to remain intact.
A flawless GST and the new Direct Taxes Code will put India’s fiscal system on the cutting edge of the world market economies.
Don’t wait for an opportune time to launch IPOs. Private promoters can be greedy, the govt should not be.
- Infosys lost arbitration case against former CFO due to lack of data deletion evidence
- Refiners may reduce oil imports as crude prices soar, rupee struggles
- US, China impose fresh tariffs with no trade talks in sight
- Flipkart may appoint new group CEO in place of Binny Bansal
- Dewan Housing Finance stock recovers in early trade after FM Jaitley, SBI, RBI, Sebi seek to pacify investors
- Motorola One Power to launch in India today; to compete with Xiaomi Mi A2, Nokia 6.1 Plus
- WhatsApp takes key measure to curb fake news; appoints grievance officer for India
- Google may be tracking your offline purchases with Mastercard's help
- Facebook's dating service is live, but not everyone can use it
- Nokia 7.1 Plus may be unveiled at HMD Global's launch event on October 4