Four youngsters from varying professions come together to float Giira Yachts, a one-stop shop for all sailing needs.
Instead of fretting over a faulty product or flawed service, redress your grievance by adopting the right approach at the appropriate forum. We tell you how.
Thanks to the recession, luxury retailers are offering unheard of discounts. If you are an aspirational buyer, designer labels may be within your reach.
Many companies are setting up budget hotels, which should help resolve this issue and provide quality service at reasonable rates.
Among all global markets, Indian stock price movements are most strongly correlated with Hong Kong’s followed by Japan’s.
EBITDA stands for earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation. It is used to analyse and compare profitability between companies.
In a bid to encourage sales, unlikely retailers are pooling resources to offer consumers more value for their money.
It’s touted as the people’s car and its cost of ownership is also the lowest. But the Nano may not provide real value for money.
If you rarely roll over the balance on your credit card, the rate doesn't matter. The add-on benefits offered by the card assume greater importance.
Money Today has done some calculations to discover that, on an average, an urban Indian family could be shelling out close to Rs 12,000 a year as fees.
An art teacher in a school, Shiv Kumar, 33, sculpts to add to his income. Read his story to know how he manages it.
When not attending to patients, Dr Naren Aggarwal edits medical journals and magazines; and earns from both fields.
- Farm laws can lift India's GDP growth: Fitch Ratings
- Fitch sees India's FY22 GDP growth at 12.8%, affirms 'BBB-' rating
- COVID-19: Setting up makeshift hospitals to be considered CSR activity
- NASSCOM appoints Rekha Menon as chairperson, women to hold top posts
- Reliance-Aramco deal progressing despite India-Saudi oil stand-off
- Sony starts PlayStation Plus Video Pass trial run, to offer TV, movie content for the next year
- Google Pixel 5a 5G to be powered by Snapdragon 765G, same as Pixel 5
- Vi introduces business plus postpaid plans starting from Rs 299
- Realme 8 5G quick review: The 5G phone for the masses?
- OnePlus Nord 2 launch soon: Specs, features, India price, and what we know so far