Economic turbulence failed to curb the rise in the number of ultra-wealthy in 2011. Emerging economies will continue to outpace the developed world in creating rich individuals.
Despite salary cuts and freeze in increments, you can maintain your lifestyle by moonlighting. We list out various options to suit your skills.
- Air India looking to hire CEOs for its subsidiaries
- Rising revenues amid COVID pave way to rosier days for telcos
- COVID-19 vaccination: Kejriwal urges Centre to treat journalists as frontline workers
- Pandemic no bar, top execs to see 6% pay hike in 2021: Aon
- Russia offers free transfer of Covid-19 vaccine tech to India, other manufacturing partners
- iPhone 14 likely to get massive camera upgrades, Apple may discontinue iPhone mini models from 2022
- Poco working on F series smartphone but it will be a much higher priced device when ready, hints company
- DoT examines Elon Musk-backed Starlink broadband for commercial usage in India
- Realme 8 5G to be India's first phone with MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G chipset
- In 90s Elon Musk did 2 jobs a day, his reaction to it on Twitter is viral