Economic turbulence failed to curb the rise in the number of ultra-wealthy in 2011. Emerging economies will continue to outpace the developed world in creating rich individuals.
Despite salary cuts and freeze in increments, you can maintain your lifestyle by moonlighting. We list out various options to suit your skills.
- SBI to e-auction 11 bad loan accounts to recover Rs 467 crore
- Reliance Jio calls TRAI's IUC review anti-poor; says it sabotages PM Modi's Digital India mission
- Reliance Industries says plan to start production from new gas field from mid-2020 on track
- FM Sitharaman says India-US trade negotiations going in full speed
- IRDAI asks insurers to ensure that ads are legible, clear, not misleading
- New WhatsApp features for Android, iOS to include Dark Mode, self-destructing messages
- JPMorgan's Jamie Dimon says Facebook's Libra currency 'will never happen'
- Huawei in early talks with US firms to license 5G platform: Huawei executive
- WhatsApp update: What is the upcoming self-destruction feature?
- Yamaha Music launches soundbars with built-in Alexa voice control