- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Money Today and the Financial Planning Corporation of India Ltd are pleased to announce the formation of a high-powered jury for the awards which includes some of the biggest names in the financial sector.
Volatile equity markets in 2011 have severely affected the long-term average returns of most equity funds, with no single category posting a double-digit growth.
Bata India is among the top gainers in the last six months with return of 94 per cent.
Reliance Regular Savings Equity has outperformed its category in four of the past five years.
As equity markets remained flat since April 2011, most diversified equity funds over the past one year gave a rather miserly return of below 5%.
VIP Industries is among the top gainers in the last six months with return of over 46%.
ICICI Prudential Focused Bluechip Equity Retail has outperformed its benchmark index and category since inception.
Tata Coffee is among the top gainers in the last one year with return of 118%.
Bhushan Steel is among the top grossers in the last five years with an annualised return of 58%.
Mirae Asset India Opportunities Fund has outperformed its category since inception in 2008.
UTV Software is among the top gainers in the last six months with return of over 112%
As stock markets fell sharply on the fears of double-dip recession in the West, equity funds showed negative returns over the one-year period ended August 9, 2011.
Birla Sun Life Frontline Equity has outperformed its category in the past five years.
- Jet Airways to partially pay of Sept salary to senior staffers on Oct 25: Official
- Tesla launches new $45,000 Model 3
- India 9th most valuable nation brand in the world; US, China lead the list
- Two flights with 350 people prevented from colliding over Kolkata; probe ordered
- Five factors why RIL stock fell today even as firm posted record net profit in Q2
- Apple iPhone XR pre-bookings begin today; how to pre-order, price, features
- Telcos to erase Aadhaar data if customer gives alternative KYC docs: COAI
- Facebook tentatively concludes spammers were behind recent data breach
- PUBG Mobile Campus Championship hits 250,000 registrations; finals on October 21
- HMD Global launches Nokia X7 or Nokia 7.1 Plus (global variant) in China with aggressive price tag