- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Despite an increase in the number of health insurers in India, awareness and penetration of coverage remain low. Here are some other findings on health insurance, according to a survey by Celent, a financial research and consultancy firm.
A customer suffers a heavy loss if his insurance policy lapses. Here's what you need to remember to ensure that it doesn't happen to you.
The Swarup Committee recommendations have given rise to debate and controversy, with insurance agents pitted directly against the panel.
The proposal to phase out insurance commissions could make agents extinct. Will people manage to buy insurance without them?
Not all insurance policies offer good value for money. Here are some that you can do without.
Focus on your health requirements to navigate through the flood of insurance policies in the market.
Find out about the exclusions in your cover to ensure smooth settlement of claims.
Insurance portals help you compare policies from various insurers and buy without the added cost of an agent.
Defaulting on the premium of an insurance policy can result in a lapse. Here's what women should consider before reviving or surrendering it in favour of a new one.
If you are planning a trip abroad, take travel insurance. The cover will not only help deal with medical exigencies but also take care of flight-related inconveniences.
The life insurance sector has transformed since it was opened to private players. Here's what has changed— and what hasn't—in the past 10 years.
D. Swarup, the man behind the recommendation to eliminate insurance agents’ commissions, says that this is to safeguard customers.
Insurers have the chance to provide services that clients will buy willingly, instead of being trapped into doing it.
Entrepreneurs can insure themselves against high risks and huge losses at very low premiums.
If you want to surrender a policy that neither offers enough protection nor high growth, here are the things you should consider.
If you want to supplement your health cover at low cost, top-up plans are a good option.
Women must identify their insurance needs and clarify their doubts when buying a policy as the onus of picking the right product lies with them.
- Government allots additional Rs 6,000 crore to MGNREGA; highest ever total allocation in a year
- Not interested in 'enemy' state backed Jet Airways, says Qatar CEO Akbar al-Baker
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley goes to US for 'medical check-up', say sources
- Kumbh Mela 2019: Hindu ascetics lead 150 million pilgrims in holy bath, but politics weigh
- Investors are shunning equities, should you be worried?
- Nokia 9 PureView launch date pushed back to MWC 2019
- Honor 10 Lite launched in India; check out price, specifications
- IT team of PM Modi's website takes Elliot Alderson's feedback, to fix security flaw
- Oppo plans to unveil new smartphone camera with 10x optical zoom
- SC permits NGO to make RBI party in WhatsApp payment service case