- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Women must read the fine print for clarity on features to ensure that they don’t lose out on insurance benefits.
While a life or health insurance policy is the ideal way for women to reduce liability, it should not be considered the primary reason for buying one.
Making a claim on a life cover need not be a daunting process for women. Here's how.
Health insurance is a tool for cutting risk and making lives simpler. The premium depends on your age, the cover and even your city in some cases.
Insurance is governed by maxims that set the legal and ethical benchmark for the parties concerned. Here's what you should know before you buy insurance.
Insurance is governed by maxims that set the legal and ethical benchmark for the parties concerned. Here’s what you should know before you buy insurance.
Women should take a life insurance policy at the earliest, especially because their longer life spans ensure that they pay a lesser premium compared with men.
The public liability policy is an important plan, especially for professionals, to protect against eventualities that can result in damage to third parties.
Insuring your home and its valuables is as essential as buying cover for your life. However, go only for the sections that meet your specific requirements.
Given the rising healthcare expenses, it is becoming essential to have medical insurance. Here's how to pick the right policy from the assortment on offer.
Nomination helps women ensure that the proceeds of the policy go to the desired person.
Insurance helps you avoid the double whammy of accidents, which can not only lead to inhibitive treatment costs but also impact your income temporarily.
The simple structure and dual nature of unit-linked insurance plans work to women's advantage. They not only get life cover, but also gain from the stock market.
The simple structure and dual nature of unit-linked insurance plans work to women’s advantage. They not only get life cover, but also gain from the stock market.
- Lok Sabha Election 2019: Election Commission tightens noose around erring candidates
- Netflix tests 50% cheaper mobile-only subscription plan in India: Report
- Pro-BJP page tops list of highest ad spend of Rs 2.07 crore on Facebook since February
- Why you should change your Facebook password after the recent 'exposure'
- Luka Chuppi collection Week 3: Kartik Aaryan, Kriti Sanon's low-budget film collects Rs 86.99 crore at box office
- T-Series takes the crown of number 1 channel on YouTube from PewDiePie, but only for few hours
- Facebook fixes glitch that exposed millions of user passwords to employees
- No political campaign to be allowed on major social media platforms in last 48 hours before polls
- Hike Holi stickers: How to download gujiya, gulal, bhang stickers
- WhatsApp Holi stickers: How to download and send customised GIFs?