Women must read the fine print for clarity on features to ensure that they don’t lose out on insurance benefits.
While a life or health insurance policy is the ideal way for women to reduce liability, it should not be considered the primary reason for buying one.
Making a claim on a life cover need not be a daunting process for women. Here's how.
Health insurance is a tool for cutting risk and making lives simpler. The premium depends on your age, the cover and even your city in some cases.
Insurance is governed by maxims that set the legal and ethical benchmark for the parties concerned. Here's what you should know before you buy insurance.
Insurance is governed by maxims that set the legal and ethical benchmark for the parties concerned. Here’s what you should know before you buy insurance.
Women should take a life insurance policy at the earliest, especially because their longer life spans ensure that they pay a lesser premium compared with men.
The public liability policy is an important plan, especially for professionals, to protect against eventualities that can result in damage to third parties.
Insuring your home and its valuables is as essential as buying cover for your life. However, go only for the sections that meet your specific requirements.
Given the rising healthcare expenses, it is becoming essential to have medical insurance. Here's how to pick the right policy from the assortment on offer.
Nomination helps women ensure that the proceeds of the policy go to the desired person.
Insurance helps you avoid the double whammy of accidents, which can not only lead to inhibitive treatment costs but also impact your income temporarily.
The simple structure and dual nature of unit-linked insurance plans work to women's advantage. They not only get life cover, but also gain from the stock market.
The simple structure and dual nature of unit-linked insurance plans work to women’s advantage. They not only get life cover, but also gain from the stock market.
- Retail inflation for industrial workers jumps to 5.91% in October
- EPFO extends deadline for submission of life certificates by pensioners till Feb 28
- Irdai approves Max Financial's share swap agreement with Mitsui Sumitomo
- Zappos co-founder Tony Hsieh passes away at 46
- GST officers arrest Haryana resident in Rs 129 crore tax evasion ease
- Surface Laptop 4, Surface Pro 8 leaked in blurry images, launch expected in 2021
- OnePlus 6, OnePlus 6T get fresh Oxygen OS update, November security patch included
- Amazon and Flipkart start Black Friday Sale and here are top phone deals you can't miss
- PUBG Mobile India yet to get govt approval for India launch, says report
- Nokia 9.3 PureView Launch: You wait till 2021 now