To regain the growth trajectory, a general consensus for action between social, business and political classes is necessary. In absence of same, the business environment may remain susceptible to event-led volatility.
Nilesh Shah, Deputy Managing Director, ICICI Prudential Asset Management, talks about the future of the equity market and its impact on investors.
Shankar Sharma, Director, First Global, is known for his bearish view of the markets, but is uncharacteristically optimistic about the economy.
With the monsoon rains below normal so far, commodity prices are rising. Should you invest?
Motilal Oswal, Chairman and Managing Director, Motilal Oswal Financial Services, talks about the market direction and the stocks to pick.
Parag Parikh, Chairman, Parag Parikh Financial Advisory Services, talks about his investment style and ways to identify value stocks.
The first in a series that looks at the flip side of promising trends — or the silver lining when the skies are grey.
- Anti-CAA protests live updates: Situation tense in Jamia, AMU day after clashes with police; classes suspended
- Anti-CAA protest: CBDT extends advance tax payment deadline for northeastern states to Dec 31
- Dharmendra Pradhan asks students to focus on entrepreneurship
- Mandatory to link PAN-Aadhaar by 31 December: Income Tax Department
- Revenue collection at Sabarimala temple crosses Rs 104 crore in 28 days
- Realme sold 15 million handsets in first year of operations in India: CEO Madhav Sheth
- Amazon Echo Studio review: Best smart speaker one can buy under Rs 25,000
- Netflix may offer up to 50% discount on mobile-only subscription
- Philips Smart Wi-Fi bulb review: Smart but not hassle-free
- WhatsApp won't work on these phones from next year; check out list of devices