To regain the growth trajectory, a general consensus for action between social, business and political classes is necessary. In absence of same, the business environment may remain susceptible to event-led volatility.
Nilesh Shah, Deputy Managing Director, ICICI Prudential Asset Management, talks about the future of the equity market and its impact on investors.
Shankar Sharma, Director, First Global, is known for his bearish view of the markets, but is uncharacteristically optimistic about the economy.
With the monsoon rains below normal so far, commodity prices are rising. Should you invest?
Motilal Oswal, Chairman and Managing Director, Motilal Oswal Financial Services, talks about the market direction and the stocks to pick.
Parag Parikh, Chairman, Parag Parikh Financial Advisory Services, talks about his investment style and ways to identify value stocks.
The first in a series that looks at the flip side of promising trends — or the silver lining when the skies are grey.
- Chhattisgarh seeks comprehensive ICMR guidelines on rapid coronavirus testing
- GST collection dips 11% in March; steeper drop expected in April, May
- Coronavirus fears hit March auto sales hard; check how Maruti, Tata Motors performed
- Coronavirus impact: Prices of essential commodities on a bull run in futures markets
- Biz EOD: GST at 5-month low; auto sales crash; MSMEs to get relief package
- Zoom emerges as rich target for cyber criminals amid surging popularity, warns FBI
- Zoom found to be leaking email addresses, photos of users to strangers
- iPhone 9 to launch after OnePlus 8: Should you wait for this budget iPhone?
- WhatsApp to bring in Expiring Messages feature, won't leave a trace, says report
- Xerox's $35 billion hostile bid for HP falls apart