To regain the growth trajectory, a general consensus for action between social, business and political classes is necessary. In absence of same, the business environment may remain susceptible to event-led volatility.
Nilesh Shah, Deputy Managing Director, ICICI Prudential Asset Management, talks about the future of the equity market and its impact on investors.
Shankar Sharma, Director, First Global, is known for his bearish view of the markets, but is uncharacteristically optimistic about the economy.
With the monsoon rains below normal so far, commodity prices are rising. Should you invest?
Motilal Oswal, Chairman and Managing Director, Motilal Oswal Financial Services, talks about the market direction and the stocks to pick.
Parag Parikh, Chairman, Parag Parikh Financial Advisory Services, talks about his investment style and ways to identify value stocks.
The first in a series that looks at the flip side of promising trends — or the silver lining when the skies are grey.
- Government notifies 8.65% interest rate for over 6 crore EPFO members for 2018-19
- Returns on fixed deposits are falling! Here are other investment options
- Transport Strike: Commuters affected as transport unions, Ola, Uber drivers stage protest
- Vodafone Idea share climbs 17% after firm emerges as largest telco in July, beats Reliance Jio
- IDBI Bank's board approves preferential issue to LIC, government
- WhatsApp Tips: How to make chat app more secure and private
- Google Pay now allows payments via debit, credit cards
- Xiaomi Mi Band 4 available on Amazon India, Mi stores; check out features, price
- Redmi K20 Pro Exclusive Edition with Snapdragon 855 Plus to launch today: Here's all we know
- OnePlus 7T Pro leaks: New renders show no major design change, likely to look like OnePlus 7 Pro