Return from gold exchange-traded funds (ETFs) have been dismal in the past one year as yellow metal prices slumped due to strengthening US dollar.
Mirae Asset India Opportunities has delivered 3-year annualised return of 25.63 per cent, compared with the category's 21.64 per cent.
Mid-cap funds have been outperforming their large-cap counterparts by a comprehensive margin.
Tata pure equity fund has outperformed the benchmark almost every year in the last decade, that too with a low risk score.
Performance of European markets will depend upon economic recovery and growth in corporate earnings, rather than re-rating, as was the case last year.
Mid-cap funds have seen a spurt in returns with category average one-year return crossing 81%, second only to infrastructure fund.
There is no respite for yellow metal investors as Gold ETFs continue their poor run with negative average return (-0.63%) in the past three years.
The fund has a three-year annualised return of 19.42 per cent, compared with the category's 20.38 per cent.
Infrastructure stocks have taken giant strides in the past couple of months with sector funds returning on an average 73% in the past one year.
Mid-cap funds have been beating all other fund categories as the avearge category return from these funds was 89 per cent during the last one year.
Mutual funds are coming out with schemes based on government's push to manufacturing sector.
UTI Equity has delivered 3-year annualised return of 27.08 per cent, compared with the category's 21.56 per cent.
With its incesption in May, 2005, the fund has delivered a 3-year annualised return of 22.67%, compared with the category's 20.24%.
The fund has a three-year annualised return of 20.51%, compared with the category's 18.21%
Mid-cap equity funds, which gave an average return of 93% in the past one year, outperformed their large-cap peers by a big margin during the period.
The fund has a five-year annualised return of 18.14%, compared with the category's 20.38%.
- Lower losses from Mundra facility help Tata Power post 12% higher profit after tax
- Biz EOD: Govt eases winding-up rules; Cipla ready to combat coronavirus; Godrej Consumer Q3 profit grows
- Social media firms may be asked to maintain database of active mobile number of users
- Submit fresh report on compliance of plastic rules by Flipkart, Amazon: NGT tells CPCB
- Budget 2020: Bharatiya Janata Party recommends tax tweaks to attract foreign investors
- Motorola G8 to get modern design in 2020 but run on old 2019 chipset, G8 Power also in works
- This is the Poco X2, to come with dual selfie cameras and MIUI 11
- Airtel offers Google Nest Mini at1,699 but there's a catch
- Users can now delete their browsing history on Facebook: Here's how
- Samsung Galaxy A51 launched in India; check out price, specifications