- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The Reliance Regular Savings Equity has outperformed its category average four times in the past five years.
The future performance of MONEY TODAY-Value Research Lifestage Model Fund Portfolios depends on Budget 2013.
Banking sector funds outperformed other categories with average category return of 46 per cent during the year ended 15 January 2013.
Equities have outperformed gold in 2012 resulting in 12.5 per cent average one-year return from diversified equity funds against 9.6 per cent of gold ETFs.
Banking funds continue to outperform others as their average return in the past one year touched 25 per cent, even outshining gold ETFs.
Quantum long term equity scheme outperformed its category in the past four years.
Gold has given a subdued return of 7.5 per cent over the past one-year compared to its three- and five-year average annual return of 17-20 per cent.
Equity-linked savings schemes (ELSS) or tax-saving mutual funds have given the best average category return after banking funds in the past one year.
Franklin India Bluechip has outperformed its benchmark in the past five years.
SBI Magnum Equity has outperformed its category in the past five years -
HDFC TOP 200 has outperformed its category in the past five years.
Banking stocks have seen a sharp jump in the past one month with average one-year return from banking funds going up from 7.36 per cent to 18.16 per cent.
- RBI Board meet: Rahul Gandhi hopes Urjit Patel, his team have spine
- RBI meeting: Govt plans to make its board nominees more powerful
- Jet Airways cancels 10 flights from Mumbai due to possible pilot shortage
- Jet Airways stock sees profit booking after 41.13% rise in four days
- RBI board meeting: NBFC liquidity to remain a thorny issue
- Facebook removes millions of fake accounts; plans to crack down on click bait content
- Paytm emerges as top finance app in Canada thanks to cashback schemes
- Xiaomi is the leader of the pack in India with market share of 27.3% in Q3
- Not just strangers, people from own social circle can bully online, finds survey
- Now, save contacts without phone numbers, thanks to WhatsApp's QR code!