- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The Reliance Regular Savings Equity has outperformed its category average four times in the past five years.
The future performance of MONEY TODAY-Value Research Lifestage Model Fund Portfolios depends on Budget 2013.
Banking sector funds outperformed other categories with average category return of 46 per cent during the year ended 15 January 2013.
Equities have outperformed gold in 2012 resulting in 12.5 per cent average one-year return from diversified equity funds against 9.6 per cent of gold ETFs.
Banking funds continue to outperform others as their average return in the past one year touched 25 per cent, even outshining gold ETFs.
Quantum long term equity scheme outperformed its category in the past four years.
Gold has given a subdued return of 7.5 per cent over the past one-year compared to its three- and five-year average annual return of 17-20 per cent.
Equity-linked savings schemes (ELSS) or tax-saving mutual funds have given the best average category return after banking funds in the past one year.
Franklin India Bluechip has outperformed its benchmark in the past five years.
SBI Magnum Equity has outperformed its category in the past five years -
HDFC TOP 200 has outperformed its category in the past five years.
Banking stocks have seen a sharp jump in the past one month with average one-year return from banking funds going up from 7.36 per cent to 18.16 per cent.
- I-T officials conducting survey since Sep 19: Jet Airways
- Sebi issues revised KYC norms for foreign portfolio investors
- PM has betrayed India: Gandhi on Hollande's reported remarks on Rafale deal
- Fitch ups India's growth forecast to 7.8% for FY19
- Google may be tracking your offline purchases with Mastercard's help
- Facebook's dating service is live, but not everyone can use it
- Nokia 7.1 Plus may be unveiled at HMD Global's launch event on October 4
- iPhone users take note! WhatsApp won't run on these devices
- GoPro Hero7 Black launched with gimbal-like stabilisation