- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Sebi recently changed rules to encourage the mutual fund industry to increase its reach beyond the large cities. The result is a slightly higher cost for investors as fees are likely to go up by 50 basis points.
Morgan Stanley A.C.E has outperformed its benchmark thrice since 2009.
Banking stocks managed to deliver double-digit returns in the five-year period as is evident from the average return given by banking sector funds.
Despite the recent drop in prices, return from gold ETFs in the one-year period has outshone all other equity and debt fund categories by a big margin.
Gold ETFs emerged clear winner among all other categories of funds in the past five years, but analysts feel gold has run its course and is due for correction in future.
Tata Equity PE Mutual Fund has outperformed its category four times in past five years.
The late surge in the stock market on the reform push euphoria is likely to bring some cheer for equity mutual fund investors.
Online platforms, which offer click-of-mouse transactions and consolidated viewing of portfolios, that too without any annual fee, can be a better option.
Mutual fund watch: BSL Frontline Equity has outperformed its benchmark four times in the past five years.
We list schemes which have recently acquired star fame after impressive performance in the past three years.
Since inception, DSP Blackrock Equity has outperformed its benchmark 11 times.
Debt funds outperformed equity funds in the last one year by a big margin with over 7 per cent average category returns against less than 5 per cent of equity funds.
Eliminate the uncertainty of dividend payments by opting for systematic withdrawal under mutual fund MIPs.
- Trai seeks public view to make paper telephone bill optional
- New RBI window may not increase credit to NBFCs: Report
- Mercedes-Benz launches new CLS; price starts at Rs 84.7 lakh
- Mahindra to hike Marazzo price by up to Rs 40,000 from January
- Sebi slaps Rs 2.45-cr fine on 19 persons for manipulative trades
- Paytm emerges as top finance app in Canada thanks to cashback schemes
- Xiaomi is the leader of the pack in India with market share of 27.3% in Q3
- Not just strangers, people from own social circle can bully online, finds survey
- Now, save contacts without phone numbers, thanks to WhatsApp's QR code!
- Google launches Night Sight for Pixel 3, 3XL