You will soon be able to make transactions up to Rs 2,000 from credit/debit card without having to provide the card's personal identification number.
Experts say the insurance industry needs long-term capital for growth, which FDI can bring, and will also be able to invest in innovative products.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has allowed banks to offer non-callable deposits, fixed-tenure deposit schemes where premature withdrawal is not allowed.
Under the scheme, parents and legal guardians can open accounts in the name of two girl children up to 10 years of age. The minimum investment is Rs 1,000 a year.
Under the reinvestment option, the dividend declared is reinvested in the fund and is considered as a new investment and so is locked in for three years.
The draft guidelines say that retail investors and those under the category of employee reservation in IPOs can invest through the online route.
HDFC Securities is offering this service in collaboration with WillJini, a legal partner which will assist individuals to write their personal Will online.
A look at recent rulings which can affect you
The primary market started 2015 on a weak note as investors seemed to be wary of the recent initial public offerings (IPOs).
Check out the recent rulings which can effect you.
The locker can be accessed at digitallocker.gov.in and elocker.gov.in. Aadhar card is compulsory for creating an account on the websites.
Two-wheeler owners can soon buy a motor insurance policy for a period of three years.
The cut will reduce the cost of capital for banks and, in turn, cause lending rates to fall.
RBI guidelines in this regard state that banks may undertake insurance business by setting up a subsidiary or joint venture (JV).
A look at recent rulings which can affect you.
Soon, you would be able to pay all your bills, including utility bills, school & college fee and local authority taxes through a single electronic payment system.
- Coronavirus in Maharashtra: BMC marks 144 places with positive cases as contaminated areas
- Odisha govt puts fourth Nizamuddin Markaz returnee under isolation
- Tablighi Jamaat: Unaware about whereabouts of many returnees, says Tamil Nadu CM
- Coronavirus outbreak: Narayana Murthy, family donate Rs 10 crore for relief work
- Coronavirus: China reveals 1,541 asymptomatic cases amid concerns of second wave of infections
- OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z earphones to come later this year, could offer wireless charging
- Huawei announces EMUI 10.1: Here are the most interesting features
- OnePlus 8 series 5G phones will cost less than $1,000, says OnePlus CEO
- UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson accidentally reveals Zoom ID for Cabinet meeting on Twitter, sparks security concerns
- Vodafone Idea to give free talktime of Rs 10 to its prepaid users, to extend validity till April 17