You will soon be able to make transactions up to Rs 2,000 from credit/debit card without having to provide the card's personal identification number.
Experts say the insurance industry needs long-term capital for growth, which FDI can bring, and will also be able to invest in innovative products.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has allowed banks to offer non-callable deposits, fixed-tenure deposit schemes where premature withdrawal is not allowed.
Under the scheme, parents and legal guardians can open accounts in the name of two girl children up to 10 years of age. The minimum investment is Rs 1,000 a year.
Under the reinvestment option, the dividend declared is reinvested in the fund and is considered as a new investment and so is locked in for three years.
The draft guidelines say that retail investors and those under the category of employee reservation in IPOs can invest through the online route.
HDFC Securities is offering this service in collaboration with WillJini, a legal partner which will assist individuals to write their personal Will online.
A look at recent rulings which can affect you
The primary market started 2015 on a weak note as investors seemed to be wary of the recent initial public offerings (IPOs).
Check out the recent rulings which can effect you.
The locker can be accessed at digitallocker.gov.in and elocker.gov.in. Aadhar card is compulsory for creating an account on the websites.
Two-wheeler owners can soon buy a motor insurance policy for a period of three years.
The cut will reduce the cost of capital for banks and, in turn, cause lending rates to fall.
RBI guidelines in this regard state that banks may undertake insurance business by setting up a subsidiary or joint venture (JV).
A look at recent rulings which can affect you.
Soon, you would be able to pay all your bills, including utility bills, school & college fee and local authority taxes through a single electronic payment system.
- 5G spectrum's 'reasonable' pricing critical for future of telecom
- Dubai's newest Hindu temple set to open for worshippers by Diwali next year
- Google will provide $150 million to promote COVID-19 vaccine education, equitable access
- Google opening up its spaces to serve as mass COVID-19 vaccination sites: Sundar Pichai
- Tax rationalisation, liquidity enhancement top real estate sector's Budget wishlist
- Vivo S7t with MediaTek Dimensity 820 chipset tipped for imminent launch
- Oppo A55 5G with triple cameras, 5000mAh battery launched: Price, specifications
- These are Canon RF lenses that will arrive in 2021
- Redmi Note 10 teased for first time, might launch in India next month
- Nokia 1.4, 7.4, and 6.4 may now launch as early as Q1 2021