- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
You will soon be able to make transactions up to Rs 2,000 from credit/debit card without having to provide the card's personal identification number.
Experts say the insurance industry needs long-term capital for growth, which FDI can bring, and will also be able to invest in innovative products.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has allowed banks to offer non-callable deposits, fixed-tenure deposit schemes where premature withdrawal is not allowed.
Under the scheme, parents and legal guardians can open accounts in the name of two girl children up to 10 years of age. The minimum investment is Rs 1,000 a year.
Under the reinvestment option, the dividend declared is reinvested in the fund and is considered as a new investment and so is locked in for three years.
The draft guidelines say that retail investors and those under the category of employee reservation in IPOs can invest through the online route.
HDFC Securities is offering this service in collaboration with WillJini, a legal partner which will assist individuals to write their personal Will online.
A look at recent rulings which can affect you
The primary market started 2015 on a weak note as investors seemed to be wary of the recent initial public offerings (IPOs).
Check out the recent rulings which can effect you.
The locker can be accessed at digitallocker.gov.in and elocker.gov.in. Aadhar card is compulsory for creating an account on the websites.
Two-wheeler owners can soon buy a motor insurance policy for a period of three years.
The cut will reduce the cost of capital for banks and, in turn, cause lending rates to fall.
RBI guidelines in this regard state that banks may undertake insurance business by setting up a subsidiary or joint venture (JV).
A look at recent rulings which can affect you.
Soon, you would be able to pay all your bills, including utility bills, school & college fee and local authority taxes through a single electronic payment system.
- From SpiceJet to Air India, here's how rivals plan to hire Jet Airways employees at lower pay offers
- Quarterly earnings to steer markets this week, say analysts
- India must complete its reform process in the coming five years, says economist Arvind Panagariya
- Air India Express considers leasing some Boeing 737 aircraft of Jet Airways
- HPCL refuses to recognise ONGC as its promoter;to face real test in selection of directors
- TikTok ban: Arbitrary blocking of social media platforms will impede FDI, says IAMAI
- Leaked Moto Z4 specifications reveal Snapdragon 675, 48MP camera, in-display fingerprint reader
- Despite TikTok ban, parent Bytedance plans $1 billion investment in India
- PUBG back in focus after TikTok ban, Rajkot police requests Google to block the game
- Flipkart Super Value Week offer: Get complete Mobile Protection at Rs 99 from April 23