- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
A number of large government-owned companies are likely to bring initial public offers, or IPOs, with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) telling them to dilute at least 25% stake to the public.
In a landmark judgement, the Allahabad High Court has asked SBI Life Insurance to return Rs 50,000 to 72-year-old Virendra Pal Kapoor.
The victory of the BJP-led National Democratic Alliance (NDA) in parliamentary elections has triggered a bull run in equity and currency markets.
Savings accounts and current accounts are treated as dormant if there are no transactions for over two years.
A look at recent rulings which can affect you
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has increased the remittance limit under the Liberalised Remittance Scheme from $75,000 to $125,000.
Insurance regulator Irda has raised the premium rates by 20% for private cars and by 10% for two-wheelers.
Sebi has asked fund houses to give area-wise break-up of the asset under management on a monthly basis instead of quarterly.
- Sensex, Nifty rise in early trade; Axis Bank, Tata Steel, HDFC top gainers
- Xiaomi Poco F1 to go on sale today via Flipkart, Mi.com
- 82% of male and 92% of female workers earn less than Rs 10,000 a month: 'State of Working India' Report
- Monster Salary Index shows reasons for hope but concerns remain
- Michael Kors takes over Versace in a $2 billion deal