- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has given its nod to a pilot project to check the technical and operational feasibility of allowing cash pay-outs from prepaid payment instruments such as mobile money of non-banking entities.
If you are worried about safekeeping of your insurance policies, the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority's insurance repository will come to your rescue.
The fallout of the rupee slide is going to hurt you if you are looking to buy a property, invest overseas, send your child to a foreign university or buy gold.
A look at recent rulings in the personal finance sector which can affect you -
Recent rulings in the personal finance sector to affect your investments-
Facing the tough task of bolstering the rupee's valuation, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) surprised the market on July 15 with multiple measures.
- Kesari box office collection Day 1: Akshay Kumar, Parineeti Chopra's war saga likely to earn Rs 25 crore on Holi
- Fugitive diamond merchant Nirav Modi jailed till March 29 by London court: A timeline of his extradition case
- Resolution for Jet Airways is futile; send it for insolvency
- Sebi directs commodity exchanges to create fund for farmers, FPOs
- Jet Airways lenders keep options open to engage with turnaround specialists
- No political campaign to be allowed on major social media platforms in last 48 hours before polls
- Hike Holi stickers: How to download gujiya, gulal, bhang stickers
- WhatsApp Holi stickers: How to download and send customised GIFs?
- Google unveils Stadia, a browser-based video game streaming service
- Xiaomi launches Mi Pay, a digital payments platform in India