- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Until the real estate regulator becomes a reality, buying property remains a risky task. Buyers often find themselves stuck with properties that are on the wrong side of law or paying for things they don't need.
Here are the prices of residential apartments at locations that witnessed maximum change in valuation between December 2011 and January 2013 in some big cities.
Here are the prices of residential apartments at locations that witnessed maximum change in valuation during the past eight months in some major cities -
Here are a few simple tests to know the construction quality of your house.
Here are the prices of residential apartments at locations that witnessed maximum jumps in valuation during the past six months in some major cities.
Conventional brick-and-mortar construction technology is giving way to modern methods. You may be able to buy a ready-made home in a few years from now.
- Trai seeks public view to make paper telephone bill optional
- New RBI window may not increase credit to NBFCs: Report
- Mercedes-Benz launches new CLS; price starts at Rs 84.7 lakh
- Mahindra to hike Marazzo price by up to Rs 40,000 from January
- Sebi slaps Rs 2.45-cr fine on 19 persons for manipulative trades
- Paytm emerges as top finance app in Canada thanks to cashback schemes
- Xiaomi is the leader of the pack in India with market share of 27.3% in Q3
- Not just strangers, people from own social circle can bully online, finds survey
- Now, save contacts without phone numbers, thanks to WhatsApp's QR code!
- Google launches Night Sight for Pixel 3, 3XL