- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Until the real estate regulator becomes a reality, buying property remains a risky task. Buyers often find themselves stuck with properties that are on the wrong side of law or paying for things they don't need.
Here are the prices of residential apartments at locations that witnessed maximum change in valuation between December 2011 and January 2013 in some big cities.
Here are the prices of residential apartments at locations that witnessed maximum change in valuation during the past eight months in some major cities -
Here are a few simple tests to know the construction quality of your house.
Here are the prices of residential apartments at locations that witnessed maximum jumps in valuation during the past six months in some major cities.
Conventional brick-and-mortar construction technology is giving way to modern methods. You may be able to buy a ready-made home in a few years from now.
- Navjot Singh Sidhu sacked from The Kapil Sharma Show after his comments on Pulwama attack
- Cognizant to pay $25 million to settle India bribery charges
- Infosys launches InfyTQ app for engineering students
- Time has come for game-changing defence pacts with India: Lockheed Martin
- UN, partners appeal for $920 million to meet dire needs of 900,000 Rohingyas
- ACT Fibernet to expand broadband services and product offerings
- This new WhatsApp update will make group feature more personal, less random
- Samsung launches rugged tablet for businesses in India
- Honor Days sale on Amazon India: Get discounts on Honor Play, Honor 8X, Honor 8C and more
- Samsung Galaxy M30 price may start from Rs 15,000 in India, sale to start in March first week