- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Home buyers are banding together and using virtual tools like the Net to pressure builders into accepting their demands.
Market has shown correction, so it's worth exploring options in small cities.
If you are buying a pre-owned house, make sure you inspect it for structural and legal soundness to avoid any nasty surprises later on.
...to a property search is a must.The most convenient option these days is real estate portals. We scour the Net to tell you which ones to bet on.
Some upcoming in the city can influence real estate prices in future.
The commercial capital of Uttar Pradesh is second (after Lucknow) on the priority list of real estate developers investing in the state.
Townships promise convenience, improved quality of life and greater affordability. Are these good enough reasons to move out of the city?
Given the downturn in the economy and the real estate sector, the realty companies are rushing to diversify in unrelated areas.
Hit by low sales, real-estate developers are offering discounts and refocusing on the mid-price and budget segments.
It’s a fresh, new concept. A log house is not only easy to install, but also takes much less time.
The concept behind green houses is to follow the three ‘R’s—reduce, reuse and recycle all possible resources.
Vijayawada is a major transit point and an important link connecting two industrial zones of Andhra Pradesh—Hyderabad and Visakhapatnam.
Bungalows in high-rise apartments? Yes, this is what a slew of new super-size smart flats offer.
- SBI account holders! Don't ignore SMS on updating your KYC
- Modi govt allots additional Rs 6,000 crore to MGNREGA; highest ever in a year
- Not interested in 'enemy' state backed Jet Airways, says Qatar CEO Akbar al-Baker
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley goes to US for 'medical check-up', say sources
- Kumbh Mela 2019: Hindu ascetics lead 150 million pilgrims in holy bath, but politics weigh
- Nokia 9 PureView launch date pushed back to MWC 2019
- Honor 10 Lite launched in India; check out price, specifications
- IT team of PM Modi's website takes Elliot Alderson's feedback, to fix security flaw
- Oppo plans to unveil new smartphone camera with 10x optical zoom
- SC permits NGO to make RBI party in WhatsApp payment service case