In the fifth part of the series, we look at the real estate market of Chennai which, led by the IT and the auto sectors, has seen one of the fastest growths in the property market recently.
In the fourth part of the series, we look at the real estate market of Kolkata, the main commercial hub of eastern India.
- Vijay Mallya not returning tonight, extradition documents yet to be signed: sources
- WHO to resume clinical trials of hydroxychloroquine for coronavirus treatment
- Bharat Biotech, IVI consortium gets $14 million grant for Chikungunya vaccine
- Savings Account Interest rates: List of Banks that have cut savings account rates
- RIL's Rs 53,124 crore rights issue subscribed 1.59 times; vote of confidence from investors, says Ambani
- Redmi 9 could launch this month with a different MediaTek chipset, other specs remain unchanged
- TikTok, some other Chinese apps slip in app store rankings in last month in India
- Zuckerberg explains why he is keeping Trump post on Facebook despite anger from employees
- Xiaomi Mi Notebook coming to India: Prices, specifications and all we know about the series
- After Mitron app, Google removes 'Remove China Apps' from Play Store