- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The key ratios you can use to analyse a company are return on equity (RoE), return on assets (RoA) and return on capital employed (RoCE).
Whirlpool is among the top gainers in the past six months with return of 108.5 per cent.
GATI is among the top gainers in the past six months with return of 204%.
Atul Ltd is among the top gainers in the past six months with return of 191%.
Cement stocks, reflecting the hope of an increase in domestic cement demand, have risen 30-170% in the last one year.
Money Today experts tell you the best performing stocks to invest in. HCL Infosystems is among the top gainers in the past six months with return of 218 per cent.
Although the economy is showing signs of improvement, the full potential of India Inc will be visible only in the next 12-18 months.
Onmobile Global is among the top gainers in the past six months with return of 175%.
The oil price fall will translate into huge import savings, besides benefiting industries that use oil. These include oil, auto, paint, aviation, cosmetic and FMCG fims.
JK Tyre & Industries is among the top gainers in the past six months with return of 124%.
Looking at corporate results for the second quarter, it seems that business confidence is increasing. However, the same has not yet been reflected in investment demand.
JK Lakshmi Cement is among the top gaining stocks in the past six months with a return of 240 per cent.
Falling debt is good for a company's stock as it improves profitability by freeing up funds.
The Budget often changes the market view and offers fresh investment opportunities. Money Today talks to experts about what are the best post-Budget stocks.
- The Great Amazon Holi Sale 2019: Attractive discounts on Samsung Galaxy M20, RealmeU, Vivo V15 Pro and more
- The Simpsons, Deadpool now under one roof as Disney closes $71 billion deal for Fox Entertainment assets
- Planning to take the metro on Holi? Don't forget to check the timings before you step out
- Rupee falls 19 paise against US dollar in early trade on Wednesday
- Sensex, Nifty rise on sustained foreign fund inflow
- Google unveils Stadia, a browser-based video game streaming service
- Xiaomi launches Mi Pay, a digital payments platform in India
- Apple updates iPad portfolio; launches new iPad mini and iPad Air
- Xiaomi Redmi Go with Android Pie Go launched in India: Price, specifications, availability
- Xiaomi to open 7th manufacturing unit in India; increases production capacity by 50%